Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If anybody is owed anything it’s Incels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Incels are owed reparations for what society has done to this we get treated worse than minorities name any group and I can guarantee you we get treated worse than them the only group that rivals Incel’s is NEETs we should get millions of dollars and a girlfriend of our choice as compensation Incel’s are the only group that deserve payment for our troubles and yet we’re the only ones that don’t get it now ironic this world really is a clown world

High IQ post actually. Incels have it pretty rough physically and mentally, so they should be entitled to any sort of assistance

Being sexually unattractive is literally a disability

too true, and I deserve it more than any other peopple here. Just look at my story jfl.

We should definitely be receiving houses and maidens like the boomers

agreed. sexhaver tax now

Delusional cope. Any country or state would go bankrupt trying to pay reparations to incels especially with our numbers rising due to ever increasing standards of foids.

Delusional cope. Any country or state would go bankrupt trying to pay reparations to incels especially with our numbers rising due to ever increasing standards of foids.
Who cares society doesn’t deserve to continue anyways

Delusional cope. Any country or state would go bankrupt
Yes,any modern,toilet pandering cuck state wouls go bankrupt.
That's why we need our own state. A state where toilets & good looking men are slaves with 0 rights serving trucels.
All their assets will be confiscated by the state and handed over to trucels,who will be the only citizens.

i deserve free sex from a gigastacy