Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If any of you wants to go out on New Year's eve, I'll tell you why that's a bad idea

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's the worst night to go out because:
-It's the night most people go out -> Overcrowded discos and clubs + overpriced drinks
-Most of these people are people that don't go out in the whole year (incels like us, bluepilled nice guys, etc) and entitled femoids
-Much more competitive and rejections will be even more brutal because femoids will only want to dance, make out and fuck with Chad so they get tired of rejecting normies and incels that go out that night
-Big possibility that you get mugged or in a fight with a drunkard (Last year in Madrid during this night there were more than 500 street fights :feelsbaton:)
-It will be cold as fuck because it's winter
-You will need to wear an awkward suit (At least in Spain this night it's tradition to go out in an office suit kek)

Don't try to ascend going out on new year's eve

No need. I dont go out and dont want to.

going out on new years eve is especially low iq if u are from germany/france
because of the terror attacks

I’ll be LDARing in my room and doing drugs tbh

Who is this thread even for

I have agoraphobia so going out any day isn’t an option

I’ll be LDARing in my room tbh

XubpsOGYFQcbS

I rather rot in my room ngl

Theoretically, it would be the best time to go ER. The sounds of the fireworks would be in harmony with the sounds of a gun.

i really don't see the point, it's cold, dark and basically unknown territory out there.
and doing small talk with (nearly always male) strangers has almost 0 effect long term on my mental wellbeing. wow some guy didn't hate you for 2 mins, big deal.

next year in spring and summer i am going to check out all the venues in this city then i'll see if going out makes any sense, and where, and how, etc

i really don't see the point, it's cold, dark and basically unknown territory out there.
and doing small talk with (nearly always male) strangers has almost 0 effect long term on my mental wellbeing. wow some guy didn't hate you for 2 mins, big deal.

next year in spring and summer i am going to check out all the venues in this city then i'll see if going out makes any sense, and where, and how, etc
welcome to green gang

When I was 16 or 17 I went out for New Year's eve alone just to see what the big deal was. At exactly midnight everyone around me started kissing. JFL at standing in a crowd of kissing people. At that moment I was convinced we're not the same species.

JFL at even letting such a thought enter your mind

Will there be any ER,s happening that night i wonder

I never leave my apartment during new year's eve. Every fucking year there are morons who launch fireworks right outside where I live, it's annoying as hell.

>going out
I'm good; thank you.

I haven't been out on newyears eve for the last 10 years.

don't care - staying home is too much suifuel and I promised I would try approaching before 2019.

It's the worst night to go out because:
-It's the night most people go out -> Overcrowded discos and clubs + overpriced drinks
-Most of these people are people that don't go out in the whole year (incels like us, bluepilled nice guys, etc) and entitled femoids
-Much more competitive and rejections will be even more brutal because femoids will only want to dance, make out and fuck with Chad so they get tired of rejecting normies and incels that go out that night
-Big possibility that you get mugged or in a fight with a drunkard (Last year in Madrid during this night there were more than 500 street fights :feelsbaton:)
-It will be cold as fuck because it's winter
-You will need to wear an awkward suit (At least in Spain this night it's tradition to go out in an office suit kek)

Don't try to ascend going out on new year's eve
1. Good.
2. Maybe you won't get a slut.
3. Depends where you go.
4. LOL COPE.
5. Raining and warm in US, thanks to Trump warming.
6. Be different, you already aren't a normie.