Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If an ugly man did this....

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
If an ugly man did this she wouldn't be laughing instead he'd get a look of disgust by her and she'd prob call police

Capture55

Go to this slide of Instachadandstacy to see the video

Last edited:
He is ugly though

This is a wholesome instagram post, I don’t know why it upset you

Its crazy how prettyboy Chad and an Incel can do the same thing .
And the difference would be night and day in society's reaction .
I knew this long before I graduated high school: I used to tell jokes in class that would get shot down, met with glares and silence, people would tell me to shut up and stop being a sperg, and then some popular guy would repeat my joke 20 seconds later, mixing up a couple of the words like someone would do on an essay where they're trying to hide their plagarism, and everybody would laugh. :feelsUgh:

If i did this i would be called a fat creep and the screams would attract attention and probably bashed into a coma by white knights and the perpetrators get off scot free

If i did this i would be called a fat creep and the screams would attract attention and probably bashed into a coma by white knights and the perpetrators get off scot free
Ya anything sexual like that where he's eating the snows ass like that would piss a foid off if it was a 2/10 like myself doing that.

This is a wholesome instagram post, I don’t know why it upset you
Because if you're as deformed as i am you can't have friends to have wholesome times with. They'll just bully you and constantly talk about your looks and degrade you to oblivion.