Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if an ugly girl asked you out, would you accept?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Imagine an insecure and gangly girl would ask you out, she would wear glasses, there would be pimples on her face, she would wear those granny pants and sniff Cheetos.. they would still go out With her?

I like to think that yes, I would accept

I need a reference picture of the ugly foiderino

Depends if she is ugly as in homely or ugly as in repulsive. If she's so ugly I'm not attracted to her at all what is the point?

Depends if she is ugly as in homely or ugly as in repulsive. If she's so ugly I'm not attracted to her at all what is the point?
She would be ugly, but not repulsive. she would be ugly and would be able to make you uncomfortable looking at her, but if you concentrated you would see that she wasn't that ugly. And you would be able to be attracted to her. :feelsYall::feelsokman:

Imagine an insecure and gangly girl would ask you out, she would wear glasses, there would be pimples on her face, she would wear those granny pants and sniff Cheetos.. they would still go out With her?
Absolutely. Volcel if you wouldn't.

As long as she's not deformed, I'm down for it.

Yes, but Chad only.

Yes ofc UNLESS

1. She has kids
2. She has STD
3. She isn’t biologically female

Of course. What incel wouldn't want a geeky girl who has the hots for them? It's a common fantasy among subhuman males who have been spurned by Becky and Stacy. In reality, girls like that are normie or Chad only. :feelscry:

Last edited:
If she was normal weight and took care of her body, yes. If not, no

There are many definitions of ugly in my opinion, ugly to me means i am not attracted to them. I have actually found certain girls attractive despite them being below average.

Frankly the way you presented the questions feels like you are having one of those anime plot pipedreams. Those we find ugly just means we are not attracted to them.

Yes I just want to have sex

Yes

As long as she is not a landwhale i'm in.

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Aldebaran r1a gigastacy only nigga :ahegao::feelsthink:

Yes.
If any of you say no you're vol
rejecting her defeats the purpose of being an INcel.

This sounds like my fantasy I don't really know if we would form a coherent relationship because I don't think I could handle that because I missed my opportunity for experience but the sex would be okay

She would be ugly, but not repulsive. she would be ugly and would be able to make you uncomfortable looking at her, but if you concentrated you would see that she wasn't that ugly. And you would be able to be attracted to her. :feelsYall::feelsokman:
What the fuck does that mean