Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If americans are allowed guns then how comes they're no where to be seen?

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Millions of citizens with guns but instead they are getting battered with pepper spray by the feds.

The cops are attacking people and the people are helpless.

Gun owners are holed up in their houses waiting for the day when the feds will come and illegally disarm them like the test run post Katrina. Those rioters are the poorest scum and stupidest criminals of society and am sure DHS with their 6 billion hollow points will finally have to work for our tax dollars.

Gun owners are mostly rural folks and shop owners. Not your average urban dweller. Which is what you're seeing in the riots

Riots are happening in liberal major urban areas. The guns are in conservative rural

What about that shotgun mad lad that protected his store from joggers

The people with guns support the cops. :feelskek:

Muh defense against tyranny of the state.

Gun owners are mostly rural folks and shop owners. Not your average urban dweller. Which is what you're seeing in the riots
In urban area for every citizen that legally own firearms,There are 10 professional criminals that have them. And these criminals have agendas and assets to protect. They would avoid cops at all cost not running toward hundreds and thousands of them.

Good question. Lots of urban blacks are armed, yet they aren't shooting anything! Perhaps they don't want to accidently shoot other blacks? Perhaps they are saving ammo for other reasons? Or maybe they know that then the police retaliation would go up a notch?

Could be that since they have numbers on their side a gun is just not needed.

Because they try to ban guns