Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If America got into a serious war like WW3, they'd have to bring back the draft.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Specifically because the average American man has no patriotism, no wife or children or any other reason to defend their country like they did in the past.

race ya to the boat, last one on board gets vaporized

Theres no point in trying to preserve American soyciety even for normies.

WW3 wont happen. Another cold war might but not ww.

Agreed. China also has 90,000,000 more men than us in their army. They would steam role us. It’s over.

Cool.

Makes our lives more interesting tbh, and I can finally get discipline to get in shape.

Lol! Soybois and empowered girls...

I better stockpile more popcorn!

Hope simps get killed first if a war breaks out

would desert to the fourth reich tbqhngl

Id bail
fuck fighting in a war for a society that has done fuck all for me
i cant even rape any captured women like soldiers could in previous wars and cant take any spoils
i come home a “hero” with no legs and a million diseases due to chemical warfare to a government that wont take care of me? Fuck you
they wont even pay for a hooker for me. Piece of shit america

Agreed. China also has 90,000,000 more men than us in their army. They would steam role us. It’s over.
They simply do not have the capability of transporting all those soldiers to US soil without getting dead. There will never be a total war between USA and China since neither could win, or at the very least win without suffering unacceptable losses. Maybe a couple proxy wars, but that's just sports.