Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If all women don't have the same dating preferences, then why doesn't one woman show me she's the exception by preferring ME?

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
The fact that all women of the world agree on not wanting me shows they all have similar dating preferences and therefore dating preferences aren't as subjective as bluepillers say and women are kind of a hivemind. Touching grass and trying to socialize is what blackpilled me, it is what taught me that looks attract women more than personality, going out is what showed me how much women rejected me, if bluepillers want me to stop being blackpilled, it wouldn't be enough for them to censor incel forums, they would have to censor reality itself, they would have to censor female behavior, that has been my experience.

not sure.. it's a strange mystery perhaps?

The fact that all women of the world agree on not wanting me shows they all have similar dating preferences and therefore dating preferences aren't as subjective as bluepillers say and women are kind of a hivemind. Touching grass and trying to socialize is what blackpilled me, it is what taught me that looks attract women more than personality, going out is what showed me how much women rejected me, if bluepillers want me to stop being blackpilled, it wouldn't be enough for them to censor incel forums, they would have to censor reality itself, they would have to censor female behavior, that has been my experience.

You could still betabux. For everything else,there's chad. Maybe your being non-nt s the reason. But idk if you are

You could still betabux. For everything else,there's chad.
I mean, I could technically pay for sex as you say, have a prostitute or a wife that has a transactional relationship with me, but that's not what I truly want, I want what others have: the sex life normal people have.
Maybe your being non-nt s the reason. But idk if you are
Who knows

I mean, I could technically pay for sex as you say, have a prostitute or a wife that has a transactional relationship with me, but that's not what I truly want, I want what others have: the sex life normal people have.

Depends which sex life you're looking for: love, which seems to be impossible for foids, or casual sex. Both of them are just for normfags.
Most normfags can't feel love like foids, so they have no problems in engaging in casual sex.

i messed up the quotes, look for the bottom message