Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If all the popular people are good looking, then why do people say that looks are not the same as social skills?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Makes me think social skills is BS, like "personality" or "PUA".

And don't bring up autism, a super small % of people actually have that ayway, and the vast majority of them are ugly. Autistic Chad is gigarare, and he still gets laid.

Must be because people will always like to cope.

Must be because people will always like to cope.
Once i had a guy who went as far as to say that it's better to be poor than rich because rich people have a lot of problems, jfl. I can understand coping about your looks, but complaining about money...
He was a fat 4/10.

Having good social skills comes from being treated well all your life

Being treated well comes from being good looking

Cause no one wants to face reality

People cope really hard

Because they will point out the one popular kid who wasn’t that good looking and just got lucky being friends with multiple popular guys. It’s cope, and they’re NPC’s, we can’t expect much else from them.

halo effect, when you are attractive your behavior is more likely to be labeled as "charismatic"

when ugly, things as simple as walking or breathing can be perceived as "creppy" or "awkward"

halo effect, when you are attractive your behavior is more likely to be labeled as "charismatic"

when ugly, things as simple as walking or breathing can be perceived as "creppy" or "awkward"
High IQ.

Once i had a guy who went as far as to say that it's better to be poor than rich because rich people have a lot of problems, jfl. I can understand coping about your looks, but complaining about money...
He was a fat 4/10.
He clearly has never been poor in his life, but it should be common fucking sense that being poor comes with a lot more damn problems than being rich. The problems that the rich face are almost femcel tier, and can be solved because of their money anyway.

Society has been built on lies so no surprises here.