Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If all other men suddenly died would you still be incel?

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
Do you think you would ascend if you were the last man on earth, or are you so ugly even if you were the last man on earth they would still be repulsed by you and all become lesbians and let the human race die?

no man you can just rape low IQ

No, the women would just brutally kill me.

no, trees would still exist

Then I would have to wait for all the dogs and horses to die.

The same way looking at blackops2cel for long period of time makes your brain view it as normal, first time i saw him he was a truecel now its like whatever.

You will probably become attractive in their eyes if there are 0 competition

All women would masturbate to the thoughts they gathered from the past life with chads. They woulf probably fuck a chad corpse and be impregnated by him, which has happened before. Look it up, seriously. JFL

Probably, if the dogpill is anything to go by.

All women would masturbate to the thoughts they gathered from the past life with chads. They woulf probably fuck a chad corpse and be impregnated by him, which has happened before. Look it up, seriously. JFL

Inb4 foids would rather use dead chad's excretions, have offspring. And be with dead chad's son rather than be with a incel.:feelskek::feelskek: