Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If all incels were arrested what would change?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Would people stop dying or being raped?
Would terrorism in the world end?
What difference would it really make if incels were arrested or not, are incels really as much to blame for the evil in the world as they make it out to be? because I rarely see another group being portrayed with so much enmity by the media

Their main goal is for all incels to be arrested or forcibly thrown into asylums, I wonder why, from all the corners of the world that are full of blood, why do they pick on incels so much?
what they really want it that, why they are so offended with incels, what have we said that they despise more than real criminals who are not treated with so much aversion?
It seems to me that some people's feelings to certain words are worth more than any real problem

I want to believe that incels are nothing but they are daily pushing narratives that make them something, some danger, false of course

because incels speak the truth and the weak can't handle that

Domestic violence rates per capita will be at an all time high

Who would arrest them (us)? Incel tier fat betabuxers? They would have to arrest themselves too.

i dont even care what they do, i already am nothing and have nothing

HighIq thread.
Lets me be honest - literally nothing would change if all incels were arrested.

Some may say that there will be less mass shooting, but realy last incel shooting was like 10 years ago, because at least 2 shootings that were done by sex havers are atributed to incels.

Women would feel safer

I wonder how that'll work out, since the vast majority of femicides and sexual assaults on women aren't committed by incels
Exactly, my post was sarcastic

lots of technology would break

Low-tier normies will become the new incels.

The laws of the black pill will continue to remain in effect.
Yeah it's proportional.

Also, this is already the norm

If all incels (as in, involuntary celibate) were arrested then you'd lose 50% of the young men, that would basically grind the workforce and military to a halt. It would mean that large scale projects and applications would fall overnight, crumbling the economy and needing mass migration.

Nothing can replace the ambition, drive, intelligence and strength of a young man. Society basically rely on them.