Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If all chads and normies vanished what would happen?

What will foids do if all the chads & normies dissapear leaving only sub5 truecels (not fakecels)

• Fuck all the white incels

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Kill themselves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn into lesbians

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Start fucking dogs/horses

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
What do you think foids will end up doing if all the normies and chads suddenly dissapeared from this planet leaving only sub5 truecels? Will they give in and finally end up fucking incels as they cant live without sex? Choose one of the options brocel

Last edited:
All of them tbh. But from most likely to least likely:

-Turn into lesbians
-Fuck the whitecels
-Start fucking dogs/horses (already happens, but I'm talking about it being something that most foids do)
-Kill themselves (might be higher up if the foid in question is in a long term relationship with a chad)

All of them tbh. But from most likely to least likely:

-Turn into lesbians
-Fuck the whitecels
-Start fucking dogs/horses (already happens, but I'm talking about it being something that most foids do)
-Kill themselves (might be higher up if the foid in question is in a long term relationship with a chad)
Correct :yes:

option 3 is already happening. lesbianism is when women cant get chad
:yes: :yes:

If I remember right, in the USA only about 5% men identify as gay/bisexual, meanwhile 10% of women identify as lesbian/bisexual

We'd all go deaf from like two billion sonic booms from the air rushing to fill in the vacuum where normies and chads used to be.

I was considering voting for "Start fucking dogs/horses" but then I realized it's a trap - they're already doing that, so they can't start doing it.

We'd all go deaf from like two billion sonic booms from the air rushing to fill in the vacuum where normies and chads used to be.

All of them tbh.
Definitley agree. All of them. But the most common, I think, would be fucking animals and becoming lesbians.
It's funny, in this reality I bet men would still have to betabux just to out-compete a dog JFL.
Also, women would have wars over the remaining chad sperm in sperm banks.

New waves of chads and normies come up based on the remaining incels.

So same hierarchy just new standards

I don't think you guy realize the level of gut wrenching revulsion women feel for men that are 4 and below. It's the same level of disgust you'd feel mouthraping @Whitefeminineboy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back