Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If according to twitter cunts, shorter men aren't "real men"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Then manlets should be able to go after JBs right?

How is it pedophillia for a non-adult to fuck other non-adults? We aren't real developed men afterall...

Toilets have no sense, women's rights must immediately be forfeited.

tbh, it will see this and say this pedophillia but this is just showign that there logic is wrong ngl

Then manlets should be able to go after JBs right?

How is it pedophillia for a non-adult to fuck other non-adults? We aren't real developed men afterall...

True. I have also been told that it's especially wrong to sexually harass women, as compared to the way around, because men are much bigger and they pose a threat. But if you're manlet and happened to be shorter than the girl it should be ok right?

tbh

foids are absolute animals, people who want relationships with them, despite being blackpilled, are doing mental gymnastics of some sort

Brutal as fuck. The very thing vreatimg short guys is tall niggas getting with short foids.

Being a manlet should be considered a disability

Lmao I once saw two teenage girls who where around the same height as me and thought to myself “Why is it wrong for me to date them?”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back