Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If abortion is legal , why isn't killing legal?

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
When you argue with women about abortion they always say it's normal to not want a baby and have an abortion. But when I say to them that killing is normal and natural they think I'm crazy which is basically the same thing abortion = killing.

Because they make the retarded argument that the baby (A separate entity, essentially a parasite so not part of them) is part of their own body and remember inkelz "Her body her choice :soy: :soy: "

In fact not wanting to have a baby as a foid is far more unnatural than killing which we have been doing for 1000s of years, only recently have foids started refusing their natural obligations as baby factories.

When you argue with women about abortion they always say it's normal to not want a baby and have an abortion. But when I say to them that killing is normal and natural they think I'm crazy which is basically the same thing abortion = killing.

Abortion which is anything over 20 weeks is killing in my books as that child is able to live albeit at great costs.

Anything over 24 weeks is homicide.

Anything over 28 weeks is outright baby murdering. Which should carry life imprisonment or the death penalty as that baby can be cesearian sectioned out of the womb & put on life support than adopted out.

Their body their choice. My freedom. My voice.

post birth abortion would make more sense. if you had a deformed child you could destroy it.

Roaties are amoral cunts.

Exactly tbh. It's especially funny how they say that "jerking off is murder" when a baby is the result of both the sperm and the egg. Fucking idiots.

Because you need to be a doctor to kill a baby. And the abortion is payed with tax money

Why because its better when kid gets killed before its born then after it has been born and killed them self
Roasties cant take care of kids they dont need any :feelstrash:

killing is distasteful...to me

Legalise killing whores who reject me

Because foid double standards

That is a pretty solid question.
BUT, since we live in a:soy:ciety, that topic will get brushed off like a thin feather.
Hail the cucks, and pro abortion fags for that.

Because they want to save their sorry asses

if it was legal i would be out there lighting femoids on fire

You're retarded if you encourage bringing more people into this dying world to be raised by single mothers and live a long miserable life in the interest of saving a non-sentient pile of cells.

Abortion isn't exactly murder.

Abortion in an early stage is something I can tolerate. I can't support it, but I would tolerate it.

In a late stage, I could only understand it, if they have made tests and it turned out that the child will have some rare form of retardation and it will never have a chance of normal life, or the mother and the child's life is in danger.

Other than that, it's murder.

You're retarded if you encourage bringing more people into this dying world to be raised by single mothers and live a long miserable life in the interest of saving a non-sentient pile of cells.
But that's not actually the reason is it? You're using it as an excuse to be an edgy cunt

Because they want to save their sorry asses

if it was legal i would be out there lighting femoids on fire
I seriously hope the day will come where killing will be legal.

you are not sentient yet either if you're asleep and not dreaming
But that's not actually the reason is it? You're using it as an excuse to be an edgy cunt
le edgy inkel :soy: :soy: :soy:

i think ppl make the most retarded arguments for abortions

they should just say "yes, i want people to die and i think that its better for society" instead of "muh foid empowerment, its just a clump of cells :feelstastyman:"

i think ppl make the most retarded arguments for abortions

they should just say "yes, i want people to die and i think that its better for society" instead of "muh foid empowerment, its just a clump of cells :feelstastyman:"
It’s all just an excuse to sacrifice goyim children to Moloch tbh

There are many "bioethicists" like vegan activist (((Peter Singer))) who support infanticide up to the age of 3 years old and at any point if the person is disabled. (He also supports fucking animals, just not eating them or their eggs).

But then society would just end up in chaos, and then ((They)) would lose their power.

le edgy inkel :soy: :soy: :soy:
Yes, I have problem with edginess when it's done just to reverse virtue signal. It's just as retarded as virtue signaling.
you are not sentient yet either if you're asleep and not dreaming
you should be allowed to kill sleeping people as long as you make it quick

abortion could be ok for me, less incels (less suffering), less chads and stupid stacies or fucking normies and fucking everyone.
but not for our taxes, do u want to fuck then pay for yourself