Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a woman’s psychopathic boyfriend commits a crime, the foid should be charged for it too

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Or possibly given an even worse sentence. She prostituted her pussy to him in exchange for him doing crimes. She already knew what she was doing. Only in rare cases where the woman had absolutely no idea, but she would have to prove it. If I hired a hit man I would be charged as well, so giving pussy in exchange for doing crimes seems even worse tbh

I diagnose you with magical thinking and theishit condition.

Oh, nothing of the sort, it's a chronic condition.

I diagnose you with magical thinking and theishit condition.

Oh, nothing of the sort, it's a chronic condition.
No because chad may not have done the crime if the woman didn’t give him sex and shamed him for it instead

Retarded idea tbh

No because chad may not have done the crime if the woman didn’t give him sex and shamed him for it instead
Chad will get pussy either way so he will commit crime. You're thinking of a pussy whipped normie not a Chad, but I can't blame you since only 2% of men are Chad.
Plus, the girlfriend doesn't normally benefit from her boyfriend's crime so your analogy of prostitution doesn't hold up.

Sorry but I have never seen a woman that gives out sex for crime. Would love to commit crime to fuck foids
Never heard of jeremey Meeks?

Meeks in loved by women because of his looks. I doubt other men get criminal to immitate him and get female attention aswell
But they still fucked him knowing he’s a criminal therefore they did it in exchange for crimes

This isn't bad logic, but you're fundamentally caving into our soyciety's individualistic ethos, where women are granted agency.

They shouldn't even be allowed to prostitute themselves in the first place, and select primitive predators as their mates. Attempting to meet soyciety half-way on this issue is what makes your proposition seem ridiculous.

interesting legal concept

Bitch made me do it!

Or possibly given an even worse sentence. She prostituted her pussy to him in exchange for him doing crimes. She already knew what she was doing. Only in rare cases where the woman had absolutely no idea, but she would have to prove it. If I hired a hit man I would be charged as well, so giving pussy in exchange for doing crimes seems even worse tbh
Absolutely agree

Very highIQ post. Followed

Antisocial fuckboy behavior only thrives because foids reward it

They have the power so should be held accountable for misusing and abusing it or lose it to a Sharia system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back