Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a woman remains in a abusive or toxic relationship then she is weak

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
If a woman stays in a toxic/abusive relationship because she doesn’t want to be alone then she’s weak. The only exception is if there is physically no way for her to leave (that includes sharia law) . I was abused from a young age and so was my mother but the only way to heal from abuse is to leave the relationship. My mother still hasn’t recovered and I don’t blame her for that , because she took the initiative to get help. I hope with everything she gets better and I don’t blame her for taking anger out on me during my childhood.

But if you’re a woman and you choose to be in a toxic relationship rather than be alone I have no sympathy for you. This is completely your own doing. I don’t feel bad for people who make their own problems. If you aren’t strong enough to leave a relationship with you know if bad for you then you’re weak.

Call: 0808 802 4040. if you’re in an Abusive relationship.

Your back faggotcuck?

Attachments

• cuoinotung-pepe-the-frog.gif
    cuoinotung-pepe-the-frog.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
  • funny-hahaha.gif
    funny-hahaha.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Ewww, Fuck off
Nigga is so obsessed with me . You’re a fucking creep. Imagine gaslighting yourself into thinking “omg!!! He definitely likes me. He has such a big crush”. I’m starting to believe you’re a closeted homosexual and this is your weird way of repressing it

Nigga is so obsessed with me . You’re a fucking creep. Imagine gaslighting yourself into thinking “omg!!! He definitely likes me. He has such a big crush”. I’m starting to believe you’re a closeted homosexual and this is your weird way of repressing it
No thanks, Dont want anything to do with you, Your aleredy a femdom cuck and gay.

No thanks, Dont want anything to do with you, Your aleredy a femdom cuck and gay.
“I don’t want anything to do with you” that’s why you commented on my profile, replied to me thread and took the time to reply to almost everything on my profile

They deserve it if they don't leave the abuser immediately. If they can hit you once and you come back they will just do it again. Women are retarded

Needs more photographic examples

straight male on opposite day
Power Legendary Reverse Card Econowise Reverse Card GIF

Im not affected by your negativity, Your literally defending a femdom faggot and a cuck, Which in turn makes YOU a cuck, Never thought you could sink so low, Your german shithole is invaded by curries as we speak raping your women, Go back to your third reich and fuck off.

Amusing thread, Bores me tbh

They willingly choose this, what are you talking about ??

If a woman stays in a toxic/abusive relationship because she doesn’t want to be alone then she’s weak. The only exception is if there is physically no way for her to leave (that includes sharia law) . I was abused from a young age and so was my mother but the only way to heal from abuse is to leave the relationship. My mother still hasn’t recovered and I don’t blame her for that , because she took the initiative to get help. I hope with everything she gets better and I don’t blame her for taking anger out on me during my childhood.

But if you’re a woman and you choose to be in a toxic relationship rather than be alone I have no sympathy for you. This is completely your own doing. I don’t feel bad for people who make their own problems. If you aren’t strong enough to leave a relationship with you know if bad for you then you’re weak.

I don't believe that toilets can be abused, toilets have 100% control of literally any and all relationships they have with males. It's literally impossible for something to happen in a relationship that the toilet doesn't want because she is ALWAYS in control. Therefore, "abuse" from a man towards a toilet is an impossibility and 100% the choice of the toilet.

Remember, 99% of men couldn't cheat if they ever wanted to and getting into a relationship as a male is nightmare demon levels of difficulty. Meanwhile a toilet hops on Tinder and has hundreds of likes within seconds and toilets cheat literally all the time.

When making a deal the only negotiating power you have that truly have is the ability to walk away, men face loneliness while toilets are biologically designed to not care about men and boys. As a male you are always emotionally dependent on a toilet but literally every female has TONNES of friends, meanwhile a large percentage of males are friendless (remember, friendless females don't exist).

Anyone who believes that toilets have anything less than 100% control of every heterosexual relationship is coping. Toilets abuse males, it's impossible for a male to abuse a toilet.

Im not affected by your negativity,
You claim that and yet you released all your hatred and negative feelings onto me with this post. Keep coping

I don't believe that toilets can be abused, toilets have 100% control of literally any and all relationships they have with males. It's literally impossible for something to happen in a relationship that the toilet doesn't want because she is ALWAYS in control. Therefore, "abuse" from a man towards a toilet is an impossibility and 100% the choice of the toilet.

Remember, 99% of men couldn't cheat if they ever wanted to and getting into a relationship as a male is nightmare demon levels of difficulty. Meanwhile a toilet hops on Tinder and has hundreds of likes within seconds and toilets cheat literally all the time.

When making a deal the only negotiating power you have that truly have is the ability to walk away, men face loneliness while toilets are biologically designed to not care about men and boys. As a male you are always emotionally dependent on a toilet but literally every female has TONNES of friends, meanwhile a large percentage of males are friendless (remember, friendless females don't exist).

Anyone who believes that toilets have anything less than 100% control of every heterosexual relationship is coping. Toilets abuse males, it's impossible for a male to abuse a toilet.
This isn’t true. My mother was abused. Her ribs were broken by my father. My mother was loyal while my father cheated (he was 6’3 MTN)

Last edited:
You claim that and yet you released all your hatred and negative feelings onto me with this post. Keep coping
You are just a punching bag on .is aswell over for us

Women like abusive men. The Stockholm syndrome isn't actually a mental illness. They always select the most sociopathic and violent men.

Women like abusive men. The Stockholm syndrome isn't actually a mental illness. They always select the most sociopathic and violent men.
My mother said this herself. She said “when you’re being abused it hurts but after the beating you feel happier” and I told her there was something wrong with her and I never felt like that when my father abused me

My mother said this herself. She said “when you’re being abused it hurts but after the beating you feel happier” and I told her there was something wrong with her and I never felt like that when my father abused me
There was nothing wrong with her. That was her instinctual reaction. Women are sick creatures.

There was nothing wrong with her. That was her instinctual reaction. Women are sick creatures.
It’s really sad because I want to treat a girl so nice and love her and make her feel happy. But she wouldn’t want that

Maybe in your dreams
fakecel if normies don't attempt bullshit with you but yeah I never recommend to just roll over and take it like some fags here

fakecel if normies don't attempt bullshit with you but yeah I never recommend to just roll over and take it like some fags here
Wait, did you target me or @lu.jones ?

This. Foids have all the power in relationships and the only thing a man has is the ability to walk away. Completely agree.

Not really lmao. Women can find chads who aren't sociopaths lmao.

Who cares hope chad punches their jaw out

Not really lmao. Women can find chads who aren't sociopaths lmao.
They'll wet themselves to non chads that are sociopaths serial killers. As long as they're not subhumen some women will always simp.

Who cares hope chad punches their jaw out
There still people. And I was abused along with my mother so I obviously hate the idea of anyone having to go through that

Wait, did you target me or @lu.jones ?
Not well typed I meant you get shit from people irl then hop on here and get used as a rage outlet

There still people. And I was abused along with my mother so I obviously hate the idea of anyone having to go through that
You didn't choose to be abused

They CHOSE to be with their abusive partner, due to a faulty personality detector

You didn't choose to be abused

They CHOSE to be with their abusive partner, due to a faulty personality detector
He didn’t start off abusive and my mother was 14 when she met my father. She had me at 22

Foids like staying in toxic/abusive relationships, because they hate nice guys.

They want the masculine Chad who's rough with them, abuses them, sees other guys. It's insane, but that's what foids like. That's why the nice betabux is screwed over, whilst the asshole can get 10 girls wanting him in 1 day.

Foids like staying in toxic/abusive relationships, because they hate nice guys.

They want the masculine Chad who's rough with them, abuses them, sees other guys. It's insane, but that's what foids like. That's why the nice betabux is screwed over, whilst the asshole can get 10 girls wanting him in 1 day.
I can’t take it anymore. I just want a girl who I can treat like a princess and I can love and she’d love me. But that doesn’t happen, women want evil men