Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a woman gets cancer, it's 100% her fault. she deserved it.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
#1 If she had a better personality, was positive, and had been herself, she wouldn't have gotten cancer.

#2 she's not entitled to not gettting cancer. she should MAN UP.

#3 i have a 5'2 balding janitor friend who had cancer, but he just worked on his personality and it went away.

TLDR; if a woman gets cancer, it's 100% from her bad vibes and personality

genetics have nothing to do with this. you can be short and ugly and easily be canncer free. are you bitter about your cancer? this is why you deserve it

include me in the screencap IT

6’4” chad’s cum is radioactive.

Lmao imagine it was, and Foids risked cancer from becoming chad’s toilet. They’d probabaly still do it.

Lmao imagine it was, and Foids risked cancer from becoming chad’s toilet. They’d probabaly still do it.

they'd do it and make beta cuck husband pay for treatments

just in case they came back, GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FAGGOTS, PIECES OF SHIT, YOU WONT MAKE US GO AWAY, WE WILL CONTINUE TO TORMENT YOU, YOU CUCKS COCKS SUCKERS, I HOPE CHAD AND TYRONE MAKE YOUR WIFE DISABLE YOU FUCKS!

JFL foids beg to become Chads toilet

Thank You @mylifeistrash, Very Cool.

kind of makes sense, knew this woman who got it from being a dick to me (don't ask how I knew her). she died.