Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a woman doesn't have sex with you, then she doesn't like you at all.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It isn't a neutral interaction. She doesn't even see you as a friend either, but just a resource that can be disposed. This needs to be known by all men, so they don't make the mistake of befriending a femail. I am not sure why normies think that femails still like you as a person if they don't see you as a sexual being. Don't fall into that trap.

She doesn't even see you as a friend either, but just a resource that can be disposed.

Same for the ones they are attracted to.

Mating is a natural feeling. Disposal of sexual partners is natural and has been done for years.

Applies in 95%+ circumstances.

Women see men as recourses to be exploited. Chads are the exception, they don't need to do anything to get a girl, they naturally gravitate towards him because he won the genetic lottery. If you're not chad, women constantly assess you and judge you on how you can make life easier for them. If you can preform services for them, they keep you around to do those services, enticing you with their vagina to do it, but since you aren't chad they never spread their legs. If you're smart, you have a good chance of having a high salary, so they keep you around until they reach their 30s and their looks deteriorate and chads start ignoring them, so they bind you by marriage and force you to provide for them. These relationships almost always end in her cheating and a divorce in which she take your kids (if you have any with her) your house and car and force you to pay crippling child support. This explains why the divorce rate is 50% now. If you're big or strong, they keep you around for protection, tantalizing you with the opportunity of sex but never giving it. If you're funny or interesting, they keep you around for entertainment, and again tantalize you with the opportunity of sex but never giving it. If you're a normalfag but don't fit in with the above categories, they use you as an emotional tampon, again enticing you with the opportunity to have sex but never giving it. If you weren't blessed with good genetics then you have nothing to offer to women, so they ignore you and insult you.

Bruh. Do you even woman?

DefinitelyNotMiaKhalifa = Fakecel cucktears infilitrator

See his posts:
Y'ALL
Y'ALL
THIS IS WHY YOUR A VIRGIN

IP Ban him ASAP

TasketeAnon said:
DefinitelyNotMiaKhalifa =  Fakecel cucktears infilitrator

See his posts:
Y'ALL
Y'ALL
THIS IS WHY YOUR A VIRGIN

IP Ban him ASAP

You know its a sausage fest when everyone assumed him lol.

No my name isn't Sophie or whatever.

Nope, stop b&w thinking.
ur just aspie and thats why women cant even see u as a friend

TasketeAnon said:
"im a girl btw teehee ;)"
^^

I mean its true but apparently thats funny. We exist. I would expect people who spend 24/7 bitching about us to know that. For people who hate us so much you sure do talk about us a lot   :D

Ugh. Good job on a quick ban! I didn't even get to interact with the troll.

Nothing says genius like trying to infiltrate an incel forum and then admit to being a girl

I didn't even get to interact with the troll.

don't worry, there will be more

Nothing says genius like trying to infiltrate an incel forum and then admit to being a girl
>actually believing that troll acount to be a girl
Why would a foid come here and interact with us boyo? They stay away from us as best as they can, only reason why theyd come here is to virue signal not to troll.

On topic : Very based take. Been saying this to guys for some time now when theyre talking about foids theyre spending time with: "Does she suck your dick though?" Always were taken aback by that question of course, like being found out that its exactly that what they´re after but are just getting played by the foids in question and arent getting any.
Intersex transactions are pretty uncomplicated honestly: Men do shit for foids or pay them something and the foids then put out for them. Most men are so desperate not to look like losers these days that theyd never admit how they´re getting fucked over in these type of bargains though.

My sister must hate me then. :cryfeels:

>actually believing that troll acount to be a girl
Why would a foid come here and interact with us boyo? They stay away from us as best as they can, only reason why theyd come here is to virue signal not to troll.

On topic : Very based take. Been saying this to guys for some time now when theyre talking about foids theyre spending time with: "Does she suck your dick though?" Always were taken aback by that question of course, like being found out that its exactly that what they´re after but are just getting played by the foids in question and arent getting any.
Intersex transactions are pretty uncomplicated honestly: Men do shit for foids or pay them something and the foids then put out for them. Most men are so desperate not to look like losers these days that theyd never admit how they´re getting fucked over in these type of bargains though.
Foids used to swarm incel subreddits

Not even my mother likes me, I guess that's a good thing though