Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If a white foid supports BLM she should be forced to give them nonstop affirmative action white pussy whenever requested

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Not supporting race mixing because it’s disgusting. However I wouldn’t even want to date a foid who race mixes in the first place, and the ones who support BLM are too far gone anyways. They should be treated as fleshlights by black men whenever requested for white pussy reparations.

Sterilize them and let the blacks use them as sex dolls.

Sterilize them and let the blacks use them as sex dolls.
Tie them up and throw them in @ThoughtfulCel 's jungle. Let the big Gorilla feast upon those dirty holes.

Tie them up and throw them in @ThoughtfulCel 's jungle. Let the big Gorilla feast upon those dirty holes.
Virgins taste better honestly, but I suppose their human meat will do.

On the topic of the thread. I'm curious OP. Does a girl taking white dick matter to you as much as her talking black dick?

Why not her just taking any dick in general. Non virgins are gross.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

On the topic of the thread. I'm curious OP. Does a girl taking white dick matter to you as much as her talking black dick?

View attachment 436779
These are the actual thoughtful questions that need to be asked tbh

View attachment 436779
I wish my dick was green

They support it because they have experienced it inside them.

Regarldess of race. That's kinda cucked when you think about it...

I identify as a black male, where is my young white pussy?

Not supporting race mixing because it’s disgusting. However I wouldn’t even want to date a foid who race mixes in the first place, and the ones who support BLM are too far gone anyways. They should be treated as fleshlights by black men whenever requested for white pussy reparations.
Once you go black, no one wants you back

If they continue to treat the Police the way they have since the George Floyd thing started, this is what will happen soon anyway. Not to super-rich white foids with around the clock security, but to the average idiot foid who voted Biden last, November, it sure will.

tbh they wouldn't have a problem with being treated as fleshlights for niggers even if you never asked.

Won’t benefit me since I am not black so I don’t care. Just legalize rape or enslave foids if you want similar results. Atleast it will benefit all man instead of just niggers

Yep send em all to Africa together, they love em so much they can go live with them and in the "society" they created.
I guess because "NiGgErS R GrOsS!!!!!"
Good guess.