Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a surgery was guaranteed to make u mtn and ur parents were paying for it would u do it?

Yea, anything would be an upgrade to what I am now

Its just that 20 years of inceldom has raped my brain so bad i dont even know if im interested in being mtn, would rather rope somedays i feel like

Yes and I know it would because my biggest failos are crazy asymmetry in jaw and a lot of fat in cheeks which can be fixed easily with surgery fixing those 2things would make me mtn

Its just that 20 years of inceldom has raped my brain so bad i dont even know if im interested in being mtn, would rather rope somedays i feel like
Dude honestly the will to live for me is not, ascending cuz even if i had chads body i will. Never commit fornication. Ascending in its essence is sinful if not done through marriage which neither the incel or chad can get.
Your will to live should have a higher purpose tied with spirituality and god. God literally breathed a part of him in you. We are all special under the eyes of god. God doesnt look at our flesh but rather our hearts which no surgery can change. Find a higher purpose my friend

Yes and I know it would because my biggest failos are crazy asymmetry in jaw and a lot of fat in cheeks which can be fixed easily with surgery fixing those 2things would make me mtn
Bro same as me then I need to my mandible to be brought forward with bsso and it'll ascend me to mtn from sub5. How old are you and when are you planning on getting surgery?

Why would you not want to be better looking?

Dude honestly the will to live for me is not, ascending cuz even if i had chads body i will. Never commit fornication. Ascending in its essence is sinful if not done through marriage which neither the incel or chad can get.
Your will to live should have a higher purpose tied with spirituality and god. God literally breathed a part of him in you. We are all special under the eyes of god. God doesnt look at our flesh but rather our hearts which no surgery can change. Find a higher purpose my friend
Ok bro but what kind of higher purpose u suggest cuz i dont believe in God bro

Why would you not want to be better looking?
True bro but man I swear to God 20 years of celdom has rotted my brain. Its like I just want to lay down and die first and foremost and i cant be arsed to do nothing else

If you dont believe Then there is no higher purpose, all your life will result into is the void, and it will revolve around just following your instincts like an animal, but GOD created man different by giving him intellect which no other species has. Evolution cant explain that.

Not worth to be MTN. My life will still be shit

But i Guess if it's free i have nothing to lose

Going to heaven is the ultimate higher purpose and submitting your will to the almighty creator

Bro same as me then I need to my mandible to be brought forward with bsso and it'll ascend me to mtn from sub5. How old are you and when are you planning on getting surgery?
Im 18rn im not planning anything I need to get money first realistically it will never happen but who knows

True bro but man I swear to God 20 years of celdom has rotted my brain. Its like I just want to lay down and die first and foremost and i cant be arsed to do nothing else
Yeah true i feel the same

Im 18rn im not planning anything I need to get money first
Dude in your avi needs a chin asap
He wouldnt look half bad with a jaw and a good chin area