Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if a super smash brothers-type game with characters being IRL villains existed, would you buy it?

would you play the game because you're curious?

• Total voters
Wouldn't buy , But I would play if i had the chance. Sounds cool

@Personalityinkwell @Joker @Robtical @RREEEEEEEEE @Stalin

They're going to have to add Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, George HW. Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama, Rudolf Giuliani, Keemstar, Karl Marx, Fredrick Engels, Baruch Goldstein, Leon Trotsky, Genrik Yaghoda, Larry Silverstein, Benjamin Netanyahu, Ariel Sharon, Noel Ignaetiv, Maurice Samuel and Rabbi Mendel Schneerson as season pass DLC if they want me to buy it.

They're going to have to add Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, George HW. Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama, Rudolf Giuliani, Keemstar, Karl Marx, Fredrick Engels, Baruch Goldstein, Leon Trotsky, Genrik Yaghoda, Larry Silverstein, Benjamin Netanyahu, Ariel Sharon, Noel Ignaetiv, Maurice Samuel and Rabbi Mendel Schneerson as season pass DLC if they want me to buy it.
what about Pol Pot?

Hell yeah. You missed charles manson.
That list of lowlives is missing...

Hilary Clinton
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George HW. Bush
Dick Cheney
Barack Obama
George Soros
Ellen Degenerate
Noel Ignatiev
Barbra Spectre
Benjamin Netanyahu
Angela Merkel
Justin Trudeau
Tony Blair
Donald Trump
Anita Sarkeesian
Zoe Quinn
Fredrick "Hotwheels" "Cripple Kike" Brennan

Etc, etc.
Lol

his final smash would be a bunch of his followers lynching you
That would be funny. Too bad a game that based won't be made by mainstream video game developers soon.

That would be funny. Too bad a game that based won't be made by mainstream video game developers soon.
imagine a movie about ER where a person plays as ER and shows his life all in a film, including the massacre.

imagine a movie about ER where a person plays as ER and shows his life all in a film, including the massacre.
I made a thread about that. I think they were working on making an ER movie, but it was going to be "horror" so it won't be serious, and will make him seem like an insane killer.

If not on Nintendo system.
It should be more similar to mortal kombat
full

I made a thread about that. I think they were working on making an ER movie, but it was going to be "horror" so it won't be serious, and will make him seem like an insane killer.
they should just make a normal movie. they made a movie about an indian murderer/rapist/gangster named Akku Yadav and a movie about serial killer Gordon Northcott, they made a movie about ted bundy and albert fish. they didn't have a bias in the films. they should make a normal movie about ER in my opinion. it'd be interesting

they should just make a normal movie. they made a movie about an indian murderer/rapist/gangster named Akku Yadav and a movie about serial killer Gordon Northcott, they made a movie about ted bundy and albert fish. they didn't have a bias in the films. they should make a normal movie about ER in my opinion. it'd be interesting
The same people who made the joker should make it, then cucks would have a melt down.

The same people who made the joker should make it, then cucks would have a melt down.
The movie's title should be "The Supreme Gentleman". it'd be a catchy film title

Not edgy so I wouldn’t waste money on it

Depends on how good the gameplay is and the price. If it's a shitty game I would spend no more than 5$ just for the sake of novelty, but if it's actually mechanically good with online multiplayer I may pay more.

Depends on how good the gameplay is and the price. If it's a shitty game I would spend no more than 5$ just for the sake of novelty, but if it's actually mechanically good with online multiplayer I may pay more.
every game should be good

Don't like fighting games, and you could just mod a game to be like this for free

you forgot cho srsly

ERs final smash could be him pouring his vanilla late or maybe driving around in is bmw
also isla vista has to be a stage
Would main him :feelsthink:

Show me. No telling some1 to google it
I can't show you personally how to make a video game since I lack the knowledge and experience. And you don't even need to create a new game from scratch. You said Super Smash Bros like, right? You could just mod one of the earlier installments of the game.

hitlers Ult would be a gas attack

I can't show you personally how to make a video game since I lack the knowledge and experience. And you don't even need to create a new game from scratch. You said Super Smash Bros like, right? You could just mod one of the earlier installments of the game.
I don’t know how to hack games