Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if a super smash brothers-type game with characters being IRL villains existed, would you buy it?

would you play the game because you're curious?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
the game would like super smash bros, but instead of video game characters, it's IRL villains. they all have their final smash and own powers. characters include:

Ted bundy
jeffrey dahmer
edmund kemper
ed gein
richard ramirez
albert fish
josef mengele
aribert heim
john wayne gacy
richard chase
luis garavito
andrei chikatilo
osama bin laden
abu bakr al baghdadi
peter scully
gary ridgway
shiro ishii
the columbine killers
stephen paddock
elliot rodger
alek minassian
hitler
stalin
mao zedong
and many more

tell me what you think their final smash could be and more

I AM NOT CONDONING EVIL PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST A QUESTION. I DO NOT CONDONE KILLING OR RAPE IN ANY FORM, SHAPE OR WAY

Sounds like a solid game. I’d buy it first day.

Last edited:
It would be better if they were fem anime versions

I don’t fucking play that shit anymore that’s for kids

you forgot cho srsly

ERs final smash could be him pouring his vanilla late or maybe driving around in is bmw
also isla vista has to be a stage

Yes but if have a gameplay like tekken or steet fighter type. I don't like smash bros

I don’t fucking play that shit anymore that’s for kids
those games are rated T for teen. so if a game doesn't have blood, gore, necrophilia, decapitations, etc. it sucks? that's ridiculous. also, since serial killers will be in this game, i'm sure it'd be rated M
you forgot cho srsly

ERs final smash could be him pouring his vanilla late or maybe driving around in is bmw
also isla vista has to be a stage
we also need the top of the WTC as a stage, along with afghanistan, columbine high school, the berlin wall, auschwitz, etc.

Mengele's final smash would probably be removing someone's organs and cutting off body parts without anesthesia. and if he's playing against two players, he could sew them together like siamese twins

Jeffrey dahmer's final smash would be cannibalism

those games are rated T for teen. so if a game doesn't have blood, gore, necrophilia, decapitations, etc. it sucks? that's ridiculous. also, since serial killers will be in this game, i'm sure it'd be rated M

Incel trait: playing smash bro’s after 11 years old

Incel trait: playing smash bro’s after 11 years old
plenty of people older than 11 play super smash bros. the game's rated T. not everyone older than 11 plays exclusively violent games filled blood gore and sex. i've seen plenty of teens play super smash bros.

plenty of people older than 11 play super smash bros. the game's rated T. not everyone older than 11 plays exclusively violent games filled blood gore and sex. i've seen plenty of teens play super smash bros.

plenty of good looking teens? in where? America?

I wish there was a game where you could beat women IRL.

the game would like super smash bros, but instead of video game characters, it's IRL villains. they all have their final smash and own powers. characters include:

Ted bundy
jeffrey dahmer
edmund kemper
ed gein
richard ramirez
albert fish
josef mengele
aribert heim
john wayne gacy
richard chase
luis garavito
andrei chikatilo
osama bin laden
abu bakr al baghdadi
peter scully
gary ridgway
shiro ishii
the columbine killers
stephen paddock
elliot rodger
alek minassian
hitler
stalin
mao zedong
and many more

I AM NOT CONDONING EVIL PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST A QUESTION. I DO NOT CONDONE KILLING OR RAPE IN ANY FORM, SHAPE OR WAY
I’d main Elliot Rodger. His final smash would be Day of Retribution where he drives drives across the stage shooting everyone.

(which is a bad thing to do IRL, mods and FBI)

Ted bundy
jeffrey dahmer
edmund kemper
ed gein
richard ramirez
albert fish
josef mengele
aribert heim
john wayne gacy
richard chase
luis garavito
andrei chikatilo
osama bin laden
abu bakr al baghdadi
peter scully
gary ridgway
shiro ishii
the columbine killers
stephen paddock
elliot rodger
alek minassian
hitler
stalin
mao zedong
and many more

That list of lowlives is missing...

Hilary Clinton
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George HW. Bush
Dick Cheney
Barack Obama
George Soros
Ellen Degenerate
Noel Ignatiev
Barbra Spectre
Benjamin Netanyahu
Angela Merkel
Justin Trudeau
Tony Blair
Donald Trump
Anita Sarkeesian
Zoe Quinn
Fredrick "Hotwheels" "Cripple Kike" Brennan

Etc, etc.

i already have smash ultimate tbh. its boring unless u have friends to play with

Fuck yeah I would. Fuck heroes, villains are where it's at. Your idea reminds me of the Film Actor's Guild (FAG) from Team America: World Police

"VIllains" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :soy: :soy: :soy:

/s, no temp pls

I think a regular 2d fighting game would be more fitting. Maybe it could even have fatalities like mk

Actually yes.

Very, very weird. I only know who person plays only smash bro’s in my grade and that’s some ugly dude who looks like a literal wojak lol

other than that I mean I guess I’ve seen a few normal looking teenagers play smash on the little Nintendo thingy with each other if they’re going on a long trip or something, but they don’t play regularly as the ugly dude would tbh

I used to love smash but eh I’ve out grown it tbh

Very, very weird. I only know who person plays only smash bro’s in my grade and that’s some ugly dude who looks like a literal wojak lol

other than that I mean I guess I’ve seen a few normal looking teenagers play smash on the little Nintendo thingy with each other if they’re going on a long trip or something, but they don’t play regularly as the ugly dude would tbh

I used to love smash but eh I’ve out grown it tbh
Not all gamers are ugly. Plenty are normal people

Not all gamers are ugly. Plenty are normal people

im not talking all gamers tho, pretty much everyone and their grandma plays videogames. I’m talking about how certain ppl play certain games usually.

Add more villains

Absolutely fucking yes for the lulz mainly.
I'd main Bin Laden tbh
20200223 022654

I'm going to be a Hitler main with ER secondary pewpew.

I'd imagine ER would be a projectile character and Hitler would be a "summoner" character pewpew.

i'd play the columbine killers
Game developer cels should make it a reality.
Kinda like a shitty clone of SSF2 or rivals of Aether with a meme roster

I'd imagine ER would be a projectile character and Hitler would be a "summoner" character pewpew.
Game developer cels should make it a reality.
Kinda like a shitty clone of SSF2 or rivals of Aether with a meme roster
Probably yes
Hitler's final smash is gas chamber. Stalin's is gulag. ER's is a big BMW to run you over. AM's is the same exact type. abubakar al baghdadi is beheading or suicide bombing.

Absolutely yes

Hitler's final smash is gas chamber. Stalin's is gulag. ER's is a big BMW to run you over. AM's is the same exact type. abubakar al baghdadi is beheading or suicide bombing.
And Bin Laden makes a jihad :feelsLSD:
also make blackops2cel and Hamudi as DLC

Hitler's final smash should be a cinematic that does 40% damage +10% DOT with good knockback. In the case that the opponent is Jewish it should OHKO them.

ER's final smash should be like like the "super sonic" or "volt tackle" final smashes, but if the opponent is a female or Asian it does 2x damage pewpew.

Hitler's final smash should be a cinematic that does 40% damage +10% DOT with good knockback. In the case that the opponent is Jewish it should OHKO them.

ER's final smash should be like like the "super sonic" or "volt tackle" final smashes, but if the opponent is a female or Asian it does 2x damage pewpew.
stephen paddock's would be leaving the stage and then suddenly firing a machine gun from outside the stage and you have to dodge the bullets

stephen paddock's would be leaving the stage and then suddenly firing a machine gun from outside the stage and you have to dodge the bullets
So it would kinda be like Snake's final smash from Smash 4 pewpew?