Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a richcel is 2.5 PSL or even 2 PSL, can he still be INCEL?

If a richcel is 2.5 PSL or even 2 PSL, can he still be INCEL?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Just asking this question, is their such thing as a "RICHCEL"
Not even SURGERY can save such ugliness
so this is a hypothetical question
rich = having 10 million
INCEL in this case = "not able to betabuxx"

Last edited:
if money is his only form of attraction then yes, he is incel. Its called betabuxx

if money is his only form of attraction then yes, he is incel. Its called betabuxx
I doubt onecooldude123 or jsazna29 will be ABLE to betabuxx, even if he has 100 million dollars

Of course, the money does not change anything for an incel. He can just become a good trollcel. :forcedsmile:
I doubt onecooldude123 or jsazna29 will be ABLE to betabuxx, even if he has 100 million dollars
Look at Mark Zuckerberg, he is married to an Asian foid that he does not find attractive. This is the reason why I think that there is no hope for incels. :blackpill:

Of course, the money does not change anything for an incel. He can just become a good trollcel.
I mean if someone like St BlackOps2Cel had 10 millon dollars, will he be able to betabuxx?

im sure someone would bang them for that. It doesnt mean anything. They're still incels. Similar to if you fuck a prostitute, but can't get sex without money, you're incel

He will be the richest incel, he is 6'3'' though
So you admit RICHCELS exist
if he is 6'3'' he can ascend even without being rich. He is not ugly enough, especially in France. If he is rich he would surely ascend in France.

You guys don't know what a fucking incel is ffs. If you need to betabuxx, you're a fucking incel in denial. Most incels here realize that and won't sink to that level. If you can't even betabuxx, but want to, you're a trucel

You guys don't know what a fucking incel is ffs. If you need to betabuxx, you're a fucking incel in denial. Most incels here realize that and won't sink to that level. If you can't even betabuxx, but want to, you're a trucel
THIS