Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a pregnant woman is in labor would you help her?

blobcel

blobcel

nyenball
If a pregnant woman/ pregnant teenager is on the streets in public in labor would you help her? or shame and point?

Id just mind my own business

absolutely not

tell her i hope its stillborn and keep walking

I do absolutely nothing because she doesn’t need my saving. If I feel the urge to help I pull out my phone and start watching captain marvel again.

No. :feelshmm:
Image result for fallout pregnant kick

If a pregnant woman/ pregnant teenager is on the streets in public in labor would you help her? or shame and point?
I didn't hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing, do nothing!
Lmao why the fuck would I:feelskek:

hopefully she really wanted the baby but it dies:feelsohh:

And she starts crying and mab has a mental breakdown:ahegao:
:lul::yes:

such lifefuel if the baby is stillborn

I would keep walking. Even if I wanted to help, wtf could I do.

if i were ganged upon on the streets would that foid help me? then why shoudl i help her?
High iq. They wouldn't even call the police if they saw a low status male getting beat up, yet those cunts expect us to drop everything and help them any time they need it.

Ugly men were told not to be near pregnant women in previous times.

Sure if it was my wife and my child, aside from that,,lol no.

No but I wouldn’t point and laugh at her lol I’d just continue walking

No, because she is a strong independent woman afterall.

Walk away, not my problem, she’s more privileged than me anyway plus I know where babies comes from but seeing one comes out of a snatch live in front of your face would be disturbing.

no one is entitled or owed anything sweaty

Walk in the opposite direction, i dont like getting involved in other peoples problems, also being an ethnic i would end up in jail :feelshaha:.

She isn't entitled to my help

if women don’t owe us sex, we don’t owe them any form of assistance. Everything in life is transactional and based on mutual benefit. If women give us nothing, they should expect nothing from men.

She is not entitled to my help.

tell her i hope its stillborn and keep walking
:dafuckfeels:

I'd help tbh, as much as I dislike foids I wouldn't want a child to suffer because of his whore mother.

I used to deal with that kind of pain daily when my IBS was worse. She'll be fine.

Nope I'd just mind my own business.