Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If a man is a virgin by 30, they should be entitled to sex with their mum

Are wizards entitled to sex from their mums?

• yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Awoooo!

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Mum chose to give birth to you, and they gave birth to a subhuman. They must make right for the suffering their offspring is afflicted by. The cure is for incels to consensually have passionate sex with their mums. It seems weird in current society but it makes perfect sense. The son gets a sexual release, the mother is punished for breeding an incel, and there is no chance of pregnancy because she's definitely past menopause by then but she can take birth control just in case. This will make women think twice before getting pregnant. Once society does it for a few generations, the weirdness will go away. There's a tribe where the boys drink the semen of the older men, so anything can become normalized.

Hi IT include me in the screenshot

Also what the fuck is this post

Step mom yes, but your biological mother? Hell no nigga

Sorry, sounds too disgusting for me for some reason.

Mum chose to give birth to you, and they gave birth to a subhuman. They must make right for the suffering their offspring is afflicted by. The cure is for incels to consensually have passionate sex with their mums. It seems weird in current society but it makes perfect sense. The son gets a sexual release, the mother is punished for breeding an incel, and there is no chance of pregnancy because she's definitely past menopause by then but she can take birth control just in case. This will make women think twice before getting pregnant. Once society does it for a few generations, the weirdness will go away. There's a tribe where the boys drink the semen of the older men, so anything can become normalized.

This is absolutely disgusting. Parents should not be sleeping with their siblings, no aunts, no uncles, no brothers, no sisters, no grand-parents, grand-aunts, grand-uncles, or cousins.

I know that historically incest was common and I have several cousins that married each other. But this is disgusting.

Why would you want to fuck your own mother?!

This reminds me of that Feminist post years ago that claimed any boy that goes through his mother's vagina is raping her or any mother who gives birth to a son should have her son locked up for incest or something like that.

hell no, this would completely fuck up you relationships with your entire family if they knew u fuckd your mom, even if it normalized that still would create some fcked up psychological relantionships. plus most people are biologically hardwired to far less desire sex from relatives as it results in far higher chances of having downie kids so no way this would work, shit would just be all fckd up

There was this Jokerpilled guy who made a similar post like this where he couldn't stop talking about all the things he wants to do with his mother. This also reminds me of incels without sisters saying that incels with sisters should try to seduce them. If you share blood, attraction have not.

Vomit-inducing.

Fuck off :feelsseriously:

They won't. They'll just screenshot OP and ignore the comments, as per usual. Make us all out to be depraved degenerates.

Wow, those people sound pathetic.

They won't. They'll just screenshot OP and ignore the comments, as per usual. Make us all out to be depraved degenerates.
They've got a narrative to keep up that's why, can't have the illusion being broken.

Hello IT, Soycuck fuckers

hillbillycels need to chill the fuck out

The Hill Have Eyes the Prequel.

I guess I’m volcel because I hate my mom and would sewerslide before I let that happen.

KYS, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE.

why not sister bruh

volcel if wouldn't mind

over

The opposite is also true. If a femcel reaches thirty, she gains access to dad's dick.

Is this IT bait?

That's disgusting since you might breed a brother who'd also be your son. We should however be entitled to sex with our little sister

What the fuck dude, no

Absolute state of.is in 2023, mang

Rather not. I'm not a ethnic so I don't fantasize about having sex with me mum.

thats disguisting. I cant even get a boner for my mum and feel like puking

if my mum or sister tried anything i would beat them up because even thinking of them in that bedroom way disguists me and traumatises me

Last edited:
I have no idea WTF you niggas eating to come up with a copypasta of this tier.

Brain has turned into mud. :feelspuke:

Starting my day with a high IQ post :feelskek:

this post was a waste of bandwidth tbh

I concur. Mom-Son sex is sublime sex.

I would not only fuck my mother, but I'd impregnate her with my powerful seed conceiving a little sister-daughter in the process whom I too can impregnate once she is capable of providing me with a daughter-granddaguhter whom I can impregnate one day as well.