Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a guy teacher had sex with a female student he would get life

I

incel god

Banned
-
maybe not life but a lot of time in jail. when a foid fucks her male student, they never go to jail.

I want a foid teacher to rape me

he would get life even if it was consensual but she would get free even if she raped the boy with dildo. soy FUCKING ciety

it happens, but in a specific way, they will talk while she's still a student, then as soon as she graduates, if some other chad isn't already fucking her, then she will get with her teacher and probably the teacher will quit too, it's more common if the guy is younger and is just teaching a few courses rather than being a full on professor

i know of a soy fag that taught college courses and would talk about toxic masculinity and patriarchy and creepy men all the time, but he ended up dating one of his female students once she graduated and staying with her for a long time, so much for muh toxic creepy males, he didn't mind using authority to "creep on" muh womyn at all

he would get life even if it was consensual but she would get free even if she raped the boy with dildo. soy FUCKING ciety

normies are the ones who maintain the status quo and due to the fact that they make up the “majority” in westERn “democratic” societies, they play a large role in influencing laws and policies created by the govERnment.

normies are responsible for whichevER laws/policies are in place. As long as normies keep supporting women, the judicial system will continue to remain biased in favour of women and the courts will continue to grant women special privileges (despite it going against the constitution which states that evERybody must be tried equally in accordance to the law).

Normies are the reason this society is fucked, and that’s why I celebrate evERy time when a bunch of normies get gunned down in mass shootings.

normies are the ones who maintain the status quo and due to the fact that they make up the “majority” in westERn “democratic” societies, they play a large role in influencing laws and policies created by the govERnment.

normies are responsible for whichevER laws/policies are in place. As long as normies keep supporting women, the judicial system will continue to remain biased in favour of women and the courts will continue to grant women special privileges (despite it going against the constitution which states that evERybody must be tried equally in accordance to the law).

Normies are the reason this society is fucked, and that’s why I celebrate evERy time when a bunch of normies get gunned down in mass shootings.
well normies turn right more and more so maybe there is some lifefuel

even if he didn't do it, his life is over. happened to a teacher at my highschool. he was falsely accused and his life was ruined. even after the girl admitted she had lied, it was too late. the damage was done.

Drake on computer meme

Woah! Never thought about it that way before.