Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If a guy did this he'd be called retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 22531
  • Start date
Deleted member 22531

Deleted member 22531

Self-banned
-

Instead she has 27.7k followers because she has fat tits. If a guy posted a video of himself doing this people would be calling him retarded.

Hole = winner at life

Imagine fathering this

Top 10 Funniest People In The World

1. Men
2. Boys
3. Males
4. XY
5. Guys
6. Dudes
7. Bros
8. Blokes
9. Chaps
10. Lads

Her personality is just boobs and autism

Instead she has 27.7k followers because she has fat tits. If a guy posted a video of himself doing this people would be calling him retarded.

I want to beat her in minecraft vr

look at how autistic i am teehee

What happened to autistic people being savant geniuses now they’re just drunk whore holes that sound like a squeaky door

edit: I cant be the only autisticcel going through her twitter and being FUCKING ANNOYED she’s mentioning autism constantly

Last edited:
What happened to autistic people being savant geniuses now they’re just drunk whore holes that sound like a squeaky door

edit: I cant be the only autisticcel going through her twitter and being FUCKING ANNOYED she’s mentioning autism constantly
that cunt isn't austitic. she also constantly mentioned being lonely and sad blabla typical attention whoring. a girl with tits that big will never be lonely

that cunt isn't austitic. she also constantly mentioned being lonely and sad blabla typical attention whoring. a girl with tits that big will never be lonely
Fucking whore she gets like 3k likes on a post of her sitting on a bed in short shorts, she will never understand our struggle and is only doing it to be relatable to undesirable males she knows will be a cuck fan base that showers her in free betabuxx

Like i mentioned, her personality revolves around her autism.

Fucking whore she gets like 3k likes on a post of her sitting on a bed in short shorts, she will never understand our struggle and is only doing it to be relatable to undesirable males she knows will be a cuck fan base that showers her in free betabuxx
exactly, foids are evil as fuck

exactly, foids are evil as fuck
41633381-parasite-word-cloud-concept.jpg

Females turn any mental illness they touch into a meme, even mentally ill foids live life on "please do't hurt me mode", they're just so spoiled and entitled that any non-issue like being hit on by an ugly short guy makes them spiral into mental breakdowns. And yet normshits believe they're so "oppressed" so when they see a foid like this doing "SO QUIRKY" shit they genuinely believe her to be both oppressed and "funny" and "special" at the same time.

Females turn any mental illness they touch into a meme, even mentally ill foids live life on "please do't hurt me mode", they're just so spoiled and entitled that any non-issue like being hit on by an ugly short guy makes them spiral into mental breakdowns.

Last edited: