Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If a girl would just give me a chance

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If she would just give me a chance and hang out with me and see how much fun I am, and see how cool I am with my friends she would be pleased and have fun too. But unfortunately I have an ugly face and all women are Chad only.

>see how cool I am with my friends

jfl I have no friends.

I don’t have a good personality tbh, I’m non NT and have no idea what normies talk about beyond drugs, sports and Netflix. I don’t know how to pass shit tests or play mind games or any of that shit women do. I could never have a genuine interpersonal relationship with a woman at this point in my life

If a girl gave me a chance, i would hold her hand, cuddle, kiss her, and hug her
and have sex of course

If a girl gave me a chance I would probably fuck it up, hence why I'm an incel.

I'm not NT so she probably wouldn't notice if my personality is that great or not, but I'd be a very lovely, caring and trustful partner, just like my mom is to our family. She could be sure that I'd never let her down, I'd never take decisions or actions that I think it may cause harm or make her suffer. Because that's who I am, I'm very empathetic. I'd make sure she feels loved and be always there to confort her. I know what is like when someone despise you or make fun of you, when life gets overwhelming.

I'd make sure we can work out on our insecurities and have a good time despite of it, and if we can't we don't have to anyways, we'd love each other anyways, as long as we're together things will be fine.

If you are sub 5 , only chance you get is to be an orbiter and to give her money and gifts.

You wont get even one iota of emotion from the foid, to think udderwise is worse than delusional bluepilled cucks.