Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl says "you are not my type" she wants to say

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
..that you are ugly and that she does not date guys that are in the type "ugly".

There is no jbw or bbc theory.

If you are gl she will date you, does not matter what your skin color or phenotyp is.

Girls generally says me "You're cute but..":feelsautistic:

That's a polite way of saying: get the fuck away from me.

Girls generally says me "You're cute but..":feelsautistic:

If unsolicited; 'cute' is an unambiguous compliment describing someone who is attractive i.e. fuckable.

If unsolicited; 'cute' is an unambiguous compliment describing someone who is attractive i.e. fuckable.
it is means "ı dont want to hurt you but ı neither don't want to be with you because youre not my type,youre ugly"

No, it means "you are harmless"

No. You may not be 'Chad' making women faint when they see you. But normie girls who don't wan't to appear vulgar will use cute as a substitute for 'sexy'.

it is means "ı dont want to hurt you but ı neither don't want to be with you because youre not my type,youre ugly"

Read my post. I said unsolicited. A whisper to her friend 'he cute, teehee' when they talk about you means that they do find you attractive in a sexual sense. Now if you act all needy around her waiting for her to respond to your pathetic beta-orbiting then 'cute' may be a nice way to say that she find you as appealing as a horny chihuahua.

Last edited:
she wants to say leave me tf alone before I call the cops and pepper spray you

No, it means "you are harmless"
This is my primary interpretation. Plenty of men who they don’t want to fuck, that they sure wouldn’t describe as cute.

Personally, I would be happy with cute. Even if they weren’t attracted.