Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a girl never asked you out like this in school, it's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
UCUEOZV.jpg

jfl at how much different chads lives are, meanwhile when I was graduating school I asked a girl to go AS A FRIEND cause she didn't have anyone else to go with and she straight up said to my face she would rather go alone, I didn't give a shit if she wanted to hang around her friends all night, I wasn't expecting her to suck my dick or anything. That was some of my earliest experiences of how cruel females could be even where you were trying to be nice, this was like 20 years ago so reddit or incels or blackpill or any of that shit didn't exist and I was a whiteknight beta so any lurkers can fuck off with the "it was only your personality, she knew you posted on incels" reasoning

This is pure suicide ER fuel

Before I opened this thread, I was like "I bet he's gonna post that picture of that one degenerate whore asking that guy out for prom" and guess what.. I was right.

If I was a chad I would just fuck those whores but never ever be in any kind of relationship with them.

tbh a girl never really asked me out period