Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If a girl gives you her instagram

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
And not her number she isn't interested. Yesterday I saw an asian guy ask for a way to keep in touch with this white Australian girl whom he clearly liked. She said he could follow her on instagram. This is why I dont approach girls anymore, especially in public because I save myself the humiliation.

You think she would only give her instagram to a guy who she is clearly interested in?

He just wasn’t being himself, bro:kys:

Worst advice you can give a loser is to be himself

she was just adding another orbiter to her unholy ranks, he will just be another out of the thousands she turns to for attention, un-reciprocated attention of course

she was just adding another orbiter to her unholy ranks, he will just be another out of the thousands she turns to for attention, un-reciprocated attention of course

same as girls linking their instagram in their bio's in dating apps it's so pathetic

What if they don't even give their instagram?
Just kidding, I don't feel concerned though, I'm not using any social media and all girls I try to approach end up ghosting me.

Another good one is when they give you their snapchat but then dont add you when you send a request. Old but gold.

same as girls linking their instagram in their bio's in dating apps it's so pathetic
>gets one message from foid over Instagram
>"hi"

"i'm what you incels would call a chad"
Webpnet compress image 1

facts. Not being active on social media can actually give you an advantage.

How do these guys not realize this, fucking cucks never learn.

How do these guys not realize this, fucking cucks never learn.
i guess they just want any shred of female attention they can get, they're incels who sacrificed their dignity and became good little cucks, spewing the bluepill and following "advice" given by normans

LOL they literally collect just orbiters when giving out Instagram.

Br0 hE pRoBaLy HaDn'T sHoWeRed ThAt DaY.

The guy actually added her too like a good little cuck. I woulda said no to the instagram and just left. Women need to be taken off their pedestal and be put back in their place. We need to make fat shaming popular again in some way.