Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a Girl Attacks You, Everyone Will Side With Her.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
It doesn't matter if you're right. Girls, and even many guys, will side with her.
I've had this happen to me me many, many times - even thing the girl initiated the attack.
If I fight back, I am automatically wrong.
The only time girls will side with a guy, is if he really is the abuser. Then they'll fight over him.
I've seen it many times, girls fighting over an abusive man.
G-d, this Earth can use another Hitler, Nuclear War,Trade Center Bombing, Asteroid, Plague, Famine, etc.

An abuser can look like a Gorilla and they'll still fight over him.

You have to do like Kami Sama against Yamcha, pretend you're just dodging, afraid for your life, but surreptitiously hitting her back where it hurts.

This shit drives me up a fucking wall.

Girls are always right :soy:

Well, women now constitute the protected “victimised” classes

It doesn't matter if you're right. Girls, and even many guys, will side with her.
I've had this happen to me me many, many times - even thing the girl initiated the attack.
If I fight back, I am automatically wrong.
The only time girls will side with a guy, is if he really is the abuser. Then they'll fight over him.
I've seen it many times, girls fighting over an abusive man.
G-d, this Earth can use another Hitler, Nuclear War,Trade Center Bombing, Asteroid, Plague, Famine, etc.

White knights and cucks always keep their m'ladies safe.

Whores need to be put in their place.