Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a ghost possesses your body and fucks your woman, is it cuckoldry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date

If a ghost possesses your body and fucks your woman, is it cuckoldry?

• yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Wi ll I be mentally present during the event? Lets say a ghost takes possession of my body and seduces a woman I desire and I feel what it is like having sex with her... I would like it to happen and be furiously jealous at the ghost at the same time....

cuckoldry has to be voluntary imo.

If you're not fucking her then that's cuckoldry to me man

Trick question, because there are no such things as ghosts or our women.

cuckoldry has to be voluntary imo.
it's the exact opposite: it has to be involuntarily: you have to be deceived/tricked/ignorant

basically you can only be aware you were cucked in the past: if you are aware your wife is cheating on you in the present the cheating itself isn't the cucking, but rather the time in the past you invested in her before you knew she'd do it

This site is getting invaded by kids. :feelswhat:

Wi ll I be mentally present during the event? Lets say a ghost takes possession of my body and seduces a woman I desire and I feel what it is like having sex with her... I would like it to happen and be furiously jealous at the ghost at the same time....
Swamp

it might not be all-or-nothing

like that time when Swamp Thing possessed John Constantine's body to fuck ST's girlfriend Abigail Arcane.

It was basically rape w/o benefit because Constantine was meant to be unconscious the entire time (no good memories or feelings) and only Swamp Thing would have the good memories.

Yet Constantine managed to regain control early just as ST was orgasming/nutting so ST was left with psychological blue balls and Constantine got to enjoy the orgasm w/o needing to waste time on foreplay.

It is also interesting in respect to Abigail Arcane because she is simultaneously a rapist (she was having sex w/ Constantine's body without Constantine's consent: she only got Swamp Thing's consent) but also a victim of rape (since she did not consent to have sex with Constantine).

Abigail excplicitly hates and is repulsed by Constantine's personality and the only reason she consented to fuck his body was due to Alec being in there, so she was raped when John finished the sex and orgasmed inside her.

Yet he really couldn't reasonably have stopped at that point since he was on the verge of orgasm and barely knew what was happening as he regained control of his body.

Lesbian

why does all the best shit happen to this guy (well aside from lung cancer)

Op is from Laos