Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a genie gave me three wishes ...

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
1. Fix my height and dick size
2. ensure that ALL incels worldwide will ascend with faithul, loyal and truly loving women, who they find attractive
3. all people i deem degenerate will either die or become 1/10 subhuman and their IQ will drop so low that they will be our work slaves

Coping i know, would never happen, but give me your thoughts, boyos
Side note: Possibly ensure that NO ONE in the future will be born incel or subhuman. Maybe even lower the amount of chads and stacies being born

1. Nobody is ever involuntarily celibate
2. Kill all cucks
3. Destroy feminism

That’s my wishes. :feelsokman:

1. Give me a Chad face.
2. Increase my dick length by 2".
3. Let all my bullies go die in hell.

1. Make me a Chad

1. Make me a prettyboy
2. Make me 6’3
3. Make me win the lottery

Whats with these shallow wishes

1. Let there be no such thing as "ugly"
2. Give all the shallow females in the world a brain
3. Kill me

1. world peace
2. solve world hunger
3. solve pollution
Would world peace mean all people are treated equally? No incel bullying anymore? Most likely not

The 4 I's of Power (If someone had all four of these powers they'd be unstoppable)

1. Immortality (no aging, no need to eat, sleep or even breathe, etc. Includes rapid cellular regeneration much like the hulk, can regenerate from even a single cell)

2. Invincibility (Endlessly evolving physical, chemical, biological (disease, viruses, etc), etc resistance, the more you are exposed to a form of "damage" the greater your resistance to it)

3. Intangibility + Invisiblity (with the ability of flight also included in this form as one has a telepathic control of their body in an intangible state, can activate on entire body or specific body parts, also makes you invisible on all spectrums e.g. infrared, etc)

With those powers I could pretty much just force world governments to bend to my will by killing off world leaders and making it known that defying me, means death.

I would then use my seat as God Emperor of man kind to change the world for the better, bring back the patriarchy in its truest form, return social order, revoke women's right to vote but they retain their right to work and own property. Infidelity would be a crime.

At some point I may even go the extreme route and have an AI created that analyses everyone's body in a chamber and assigns an SMV score, and you can only date and have sex with individuals that match that score. Such a system would ensure that all men had an equal chance at sex and relationships. Stacies would rightfully be with Chads and Chads ONLY with Stacies, leaving all the Chad chasing lower tier foids no choice but to date within their league.

I would also legalize prostitution, and that would be the only legal means as to operate outside the SMV laws, so if you want to be be outside your league, you'd have to pay for it.

The 4 I's of Power (If someone had all four of these powers they'd be unstoppable)

1. Immortality (no aging, no need to eat, sleep or even breathe, etc. Includes rapid cellular regeneration much like the hulk, can regenerate from even a single cell)

2. Invincibility (Endlessly evolving physical, chemical, biological (disease, viruses, etc), etc resistance, the more you are exposed to a form of "damage" the greater your resistance to it)

3. Intangibility + Invisiblity (with the ability of flight also included in this form as one has a telepathic control of their body in an intangible state, can activate on entire body or specific body parts, also makes you invisible on all spectrums e.g. infrared, etc)

With those powers I could pretty much just force world governments to bend to my will by killing off world leaders and making it known that defying me, means death.

I would then use my seat as God Emperor of man kind to change the world for the better, bring back the patriarchy in its truest form, return social order, revoke women's right to vote but they retain their right to work and own property. Infidelity would be a crime.

At some point I may even go the extreme route and have an AI created that analyses everyone's body in a chamber and assigns an SMV score, and you can only date and have sex with individuals that match that score. Such a system would ensure that all men had an equal chance at sex and relationships. Stacies would rightfully be with Chads and Chads ONLY with Stacies, leaving all the Chad chasing lower tier foids no choice but to date within their league.

I would also legalize prostitution, and that would be the only legal means as to operate outside the SMV laws, so if you want to be be outside your league, you'd have to pay for it.
Iq so high i can't see the top of it

1. Super intelligence
2. Seeing the future
3. Mind control powers
I just wanna fuck around before I die.
1. Nobody is ever involuntarily celibate
2. Kill all cucks
3. Destroy feminism

That’s my wishes. :feelsokman:

Great song, great wishes :feelsokman:

1. Super intelligence
2. Seeing the future
3. Mind control powers

Decent but come on dude, no durability modifiers, you'll surely die, people will figure out and you'll be targeted, and I don't mean laymen, I mean government organizations, you'll get caught on a camera or something somewhere and that'll be it. Also enhanced intelligence is the most cliche useless super power ever because if you lack the resources to make use of it, you're just smart for no reason. You can't build a robot out of paper clips, especially a strong one.

The real power that makes super intelligence useful is "super rich", without it, intelligence is useless.

1 - Chad face

2 - Chad height

3 - make all foids who have casual sex become completely invisible.

Decent but come on dude, no durability modifiers, you'll surely die, people will figure out and you'll be targeted, and I don't mean laymen, I mean government organizations, you'll get caught on a camera or something somewhere and that'll be it. Also enhanced intelligence is the most cliche useless super power ever because if you lack the resources to make use of it, you're just smart for no reason. You can't build a robot out of paper clips, especially a strong one.

The real power that makes super intelligence useful is "super rich", without it, intelligence is useless.
Seeing the future can make me rich through investments and gambling, I'd lose money here and there to not be suspicious. I'd only earn enough money to survive and buy myself the few things I want, I'm not really interested in anything material. If I'm able to afford an apartment, food and bills I'll be happy.
The intelligence is mostly to keep myself entertained, reading people, knowing what to say and just being able to fuck around with people.
Mind control is for the... obvious reasons.

I don't really care for any big picture things, I'd just use this to make my life easy. You made a great post tbh, you're really ambitous but I just want a simple life. If I suddenly develop a yearn for greatness I'll just try doing it through the old fashioned way with a few advantage of course but I doubt that'll happen

1. Make me a 100% White Aryan Chad.
2. I want to keep my youth and beauty forever, no aging.
3. Live forever.

make all foids who have casual sex become completely invisible.

You truly underestimate women's whoredom, be prepared for news outlets to be writing about the new phenomenon of handsome men getting "ghostjobs"

Make whores invisible and they'll just become more brazen in their whoredom.

1. world peace
2. solve world hunger
3. solve pollution
Nice. Here is my list:
  1. Getting the ideal gf
  2. Better face and eyes
  3. No possibility of being bald

1. Make me a 100% White Aryan Chad.

You have been seriously mentally fucked if your hatred for yourself has reached this point, also it seems kinda stupid and pointless.

Imagine being able to wish away the fact that White Aryan Chad is at the top of the ladder, but instead you just make yourself one JFL. Why not just wish you were irresistible to every woman and they'd follow your every command.

Isn't the point of a wish to bend reality, by wishing yourself white aren't you just conforming to reality, seems like a wasted wish.

You have been seriously mentally fucked if your hatred for yourself has reached this point, also it seems kinda stupid and pointless.
As an Ethnic who has swallowed the RacePill it is impossible to not develop any aversion to his own race. Women see us ethnics as inferior to the white man.

You truly underestimate women's whoredom, be prepared for news outlets to be writing about the new phenomenon of handsome men getting "ghostjobs"

Make whores invisible and they'll just become more brazen in their whoredom.

Lmao you're right. Didn't think about that one.

what kind of dumbass wouldnt wish for more wishes?

1. Super intelligence
2. Seeing the future
3. Mind control powers

Great song, great wishes :feelsokman:
Official song for manlets tbhngl

what kind of dumbass wouldnt wish for more wishes?
If you make the right wishes you won't even need more, basically make yourself into a God with infinite potential. Heck you could just use one wish, wish you had all the powers of the God of the christian bible, presto, you could just do whatever you want and bend reality as you please.

I wouldn't go that far though as existence would become boring.

As an Ethnic who has swallowed the RacePill it is impossible to not develop any aversion to his own race. Women see us ethnics as inferior to the white man.

Yeah but as an incel women see us as inferior period, I would not change my race at all if given the choice, there's no point, I'd much rather dedicate my efforts into subverting the wills of others rather than bending to the collective will of my enemies. It makes no sense to have three wishes and to just double down on being a hopeless loser. Use the wish to force them to submit to your will.

1. Fix my appearance to my liking.
2. Become immortal/ageless entity.
3. Keep this one in the back pocket. I'll wait til' I think of something special before I use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back