Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If a foid took all of your mental illness how long would they last?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
How long would they last before roping?

Luckily I don't have that much of depression so I'd say for me probably 1 year before roping

She'd shoot herself in the head with my gun in drawer and poison herself before shooting just to make sure she will die

they kill themselves in the news for much less, just read about female suicides in dailymail or whatever (shitty paper but it reports on things like suicides often)

usually they are emo for a few years in their teens, but then quickly get rescued by a wave of relationships with good looking men and forget they ever had a problem

suffering until your 30s with a grind that feels like the same thing day after day, is something beyond their imagination

I think 1 month, or maybe even a year. It depends on her ability of finding coping strategies.

instant suicide

She would go insane and scalpel her head open.

she would still get constant male attention though

Forever because they are still female at the end of the day which means they can get relationships, attention, validation, money, and sex easily regardless of mental condition. Most of my mental illnesses stem from the fact that I can't get any of those things.

Cope, a foid with my mental illnesses would be perceived as cute and be supported by her Chadlite boyfriend.

I don't have any mental illness so it wouldn't affect her

Luckily I don't have that much of depression so I'd say for me probably 1 year before roping
She'd probably kill other people instead

She'd shoot herself in the head with my gun in drawer and poison herself before shooting just to make sure she will die
She'd go AH (Adolf Hitler)

if theres was no one to stop her, a few days before she starved to death

She wouldn't last at all, I'd give it a couple months at maximum.

Forever because they are still female at the end of the day which means they can get relationships, attention, validation, money, and sex easily regardless of mental condition. Most of my mental illnesses stem from the fact that I can't get any of those things.
she would still get constant male attention though