Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a foid offered sex but expected you to impregnate her, would you do it?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Would you risk giving birth to an incel that will be forced to suffer in a world with ever increasing hypergamy and foid degeneracy?
Also, she's ugly so there's no chance your son will be a chad.

@Incelius Savage

yes then I would run away

volcel if you wouldnt!

Already had a vasectomy so I can creampie her without worrying about that :cool:

reddit-dude.gif
Based

There's probably a way to fool her into not having to actually impregnate; an odd situation, but you could just hide your identity and never speak to her again if it really comes to it... :feelshehe:

But with the current state of hypergamy and foid entitlement and standards, I doubt even such an ugly foid would want to get with a sub 5 male, let alone have a baby with one. :feelsUgh:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Would you risk giving birth to an incel that will be forced to suffer in a world with ever increasing hypergamy and foid degeneracy?
Also, she's ugly so there's no chance your son will be a chad.
No

fuck no. i would pull out and cum inside her anus. and beat the fuck out of her for expecting me to impregnate her.
natalism is retarded. fuck natalism.

I would rather spare my poor offspring from existence.

Agree, then get a vasectomy and produce false results confirming my sperm is healthy to trick her into believing she is infertile. Thus any potential offspring she would have otherwise created will be spared.

If I like her yes. Otherwise no. I would like a trad lifestyle honestly

Call me a volcel but nope

Just go to the store to buy milk and a pack of cigs.

Where’s the downside?

No cause she’s ugly

Yes if she stayed at home and took care of them while i was at work. But i wouldn’t wanna deal with crying babies that’s a pain in the ass.

I would never send my kids to school though cuz they’d be brainwashed and my daughter would turn into a chad chasing slut