Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if a foid is bothering and hassling the shit outta you, she deserves to be punched. having a vagina doesn't mean she shouldn't be punched.

It's really mind boggling how just less than 200 years ago people didn't give a fuck if a husband hit his wife and now everyone fucking panics if you merely push a woman.

If some random guy is getting beat up in an alley, Nobody gives a fuck but god forbid you do anything negative towards women, A flock of whiteknights and simps are gonna swarm you because of the utterly ridiculous expectations of society. Why should I give a fuck if somebody is hitting someone else? Who am I to intervene in their affairs?

I agree with you OP. This is just another example of the many double standards of today's society that men have to put up with or get called incels.

I agree. I would only go nuts to see a woman getting beaten up if shes either my mom, daughter or sister, or an elderly woman or little kid. The rest i just dont give s fuck.
Exactly and by little kids we mean REAL little kids like a 6 year old NOT some teenager
It's really mind boggling how just less than 200 years ago people didn't give a fuck if a husband hit his wife and now everyone fucking panics if you merely push a woman.

If some random guy is getting beat up in an alley, Nobody gives a fuck but god forbid you do anything negative towards women, A flock of whiteknights and simps are gonna swarm you because of the utterly ridiculous expectations of society. Why should I give a fuck if somebody is hitting someone else? Who am I to intervene in their affairs?

I agree with you OP. This is just another example of the many double standards of today's society that men have to put up with or get called incels.
I think the strict rule about hitting a woman cane from society banning wife beating in the mid late 1800s

You need to have patience and fuck her over later.

Yep and they have white knights protect them
I remember a video posted here of a white knight getting killed lol for trying to defend a foid from her bf and she stil left with the bf

And how do I fuck her over? What do I do?
Depends on situation tbh. It's not that hard to fuck over someone if you know who they are, what their habits are and where they live.
And If you are likely to encounter them in the future.

Depends on situation tbh. It's not that hard to fuck over someone if you know who they are, what their habits are and where they live.
Do you ever have a desire to punch a foid when they hassle you?

Do you ever have a desire to punch a foid when they hassle you?

Yes, at school. I however waited instead and made sure they had a few bad days.
These day's it's very peaceful.

Yes, at school. I however waited instead and made sure they had a few bad days.
These day's it's very peaceful.
It takes a lot of balls to punch a foid

It takes a lot of balls to punch a foid

"Balls" don't really matter. I don't punch people and I don't wan't to. If someone fucks me over I'll make sure they're fucked over in return. That is all.

High IQ based thread hope it gets put on IT

*pulls out Glock*
Your move soycucks :dab:
Most men who refuse to punch a foid only refuse to because they’re afraid of being called a woman beater

Most men who refuse to punch a foid only refuse to because they’re afraid of being called a woman beater
Stone Cold Steve Austin beat his wife so it’s ok in my eyes and also based tbh

Stone Cold Steve Austin beat his wife so it’s ok in my eyes and also based tbh
He wouldn’t get away with that nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back