Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if a foid is bothering and hassling the shit outta you, she deserves to be punched. having a vagina doesn't mean she shouldn't be punched.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if some big bodybuilder guy was being hassled by a small guy and being bullied by the small guy and then he beat up the small guy, people would say the small guy deserved it, but if you're a man and a foid is hassling the shit out of you and you merely hit her, people will think you're evil and will wanna beat you up violently and some crazy cucks will want you executed. if it's ok to punch a small wimpy man because he's hassling you, why is it wrong to punch a woman who hassles the shit outta you? this whole strict rule that you cannot a hit a girl has nothing exists and the reason has NOTHING to do with women being weaker, it's just because of society opposing domestic violence. before the mid-late 19th century or something, it was acceptable and legal for a man to hit his wife to keep her well-behaved, then in the mid-late 19th century, it became more frowned upon and illegal, then in the mid-70s, domestic violence became even more talked about by the media. i bet if you hit a woman in the early 1800s, no one cared as long as you had a good reason, just like how they react if you hit a man.

@Robtical @Joker @zangano1

Last edited:
circumference of jupiter iq

circumference of jupiter iq
IT are probably going to whine about this thread and virtue signal and be like "iF yOu bEaT uP a WaHmEnZ i'D bReAk yOuR FuCKiNg teEtH"

IT are probably going to whine about this thread and virtue signal and be like "iF yOu bEaT uP a WaHmEnZ i'D bReAk yOuR FuCKiNg teEtH"
probably, at least this thread is in off topic so they might not find it

probably, at least this thread is in off topic so they might not find it
a lot of off-topic threads appear on IT actually. it kinda sucks how off-topic threads get less replies.

You're not allowed to defend yourself even

Then some faggot or the government would execute me for defiling m'lady

You're not allowed to defend yourself even
fortunately there are people online defending the idea of self-defense or hitting her back if she hits you. but she annoyed you and you hit her, they'd all probably go insane and get angry with you
well that sucks, i wouldn't really know since i dont browse their site

tbh man i enjoy off topic much more at this point
a lot of posts in the main discussion is more off-topic sometimes
Then some faggot or the government would execute me for defiling m'lady
and people would celebrate the death of someone hitting a girl

Fuck cucks. Idk how many times some cuck has told me he would beat me or kill me for physically or verbally "assaulting" a woman. When I would get bullied as child no one gave a fuck, but now if you say something that offends a woman some cuck wants to kill you :feelsgah: :feelsBox:

And when the king announced that foids should be beaten for displaying violence against men the kingdom howled with glee.

Fuck cucks. Idk how many times some cuck has told me he would beat me or kill me for physically or verbally "assaulting" a woman. When I would get bullied as child no one gave a fuck, but now if you say something that offends a woman some cuck wants to kill you :feelsgah: :feelsBox:
Exactly. Most men would want to punch a woman who hassles them. Most don’t do it because they’re afraid of being called a “woman beater”.

@Robtical
I didn't get the alert because it was edited in later, but you're right, if a foid starts a fight with a man she should be treated the same as if she was another man.

Did this thread end up on IncelTears?

I agree with OP btw

I didn't get the alert because it was edited in later, but you're right, if a foid starts a fight with a man she should be treated the same as if she was another man.
exactly. and if punching a guy who insults you all day is ok, then doing it to a foid is ok too

Gonna get thrown into prison for breaker her skull

Unlimited meals
Wrong thread

exactly. and if punching a guy who insults you all day is ok, then doing it to a foid is ok too
If a man insulted a foid all day and she punched him, soycucks would defend her, so they should do the same for a man who punches a foid that bothers him all day too.

Femoids deserves it just for being chad's cumdumpster

if some big bodybuilder guy was being hassled by a small guy and being bullied by the small guy and then he beat up the small guy, people would say the small guy deserved it, but if you're a man and a foid is hassling the shit out of you and you merely hit her, people will think you're evil and will wanna beat you up violently and some crazy cucks will want you executed. if it's ok to punch a small wimpy man because he's hassling you, why is it wrong to punch a woman who hassles the shit outta you? this whole strict rule that you cannot a hit a girl has nothing exists and the reason has NOTHING to do with women being weaker, it's just because of society opposing domestic violence. before the mid-late 19th century or something, it was acceptable and legal for a man to hit his wife to keep her well-behaved, then in the mid-late 19th century, it became more frowned upon and illegal, then in the mid-70s, domestic violence became even more talked about by the media. i bet if you hit a woman in the early 1800s, no one cared as long as you had a good reason, just like how they react if you hit a man.

@Robtical @Joker @zangano1
I’ve said this before too. Foids think because they’ve got the pussy pass they can make fun of guys and treat them like shit. Everyone is so fucking pussy just to slap the fuck out of a bitch who clearly deserves it

I’ve said this before too. Foids think because they’ve got the pussy pass they can make fun of guys and treat them like shit. Everyone is so fucking pussy just to slap the fuck out of a bitch who clearly deserves it
men who refuse to hit a woman because they're afraid to be called a woman beater are cowards. a brave guy wouldn't care about being called a woman beater and would punch a foid who insults and teases him
Femoids deserves it just for being chad's cumdumpster
high IQ
If a man insulted a foid all day and she punched him, soycucks would defend her, so they should do the same for a man who punches a foid that bothers him all day too.
they say you can't hit a woman because they're weaker but if i punch a small guy who bullies me, people would say he deserves it. but if i punch a big strong woman who bullies me, i'm a woman beater who should tortured and killed

Yep, but can't risk that as a Male in current day. Career will be fucked

Yep, but can't risk that as a Male in current day. Career will be fucked
Dr. Dre got away with beating up Dee Barnes in the early 90s. didn't harm his career. these days, it would permanently end his career

women deserve to be punched, in general

I toast a cold one each time a foid gets what's coming to her.

Two shots if she gets suitcased.

I 100% agree, super high IQ

i hate how society treats women like harmless queens
Correct, they do everything to support women and everything to make men disappear from earth. This is where the hypocrisy comes in. They crave equality, but there is no equality, there is advantage for foids (laws, feminism, society culture, etc) and nothing for men. We are treated like trash.

And this is why i FUCKING HATE when they say they aren't privileged because they need to handle men "sexually harassing" them.

Disgusting hypocrite creatures know the easy mode so well. Just because they have a hole they think they rule the planet. GOD I HATE THIS WORLD

They can acuse you of rape WITHOUT PROOF and ur fucked.

They can hit you so you hit them back so she calld you a sexist abuser. And if you dont you're seem as weak, pussy, fag.

They can rape all they want and shit wont happen.

But hey, i thought genders were equal?

Correct, they do everything to support women and everything to make men disappear from earth. This is where the hypocrisy comes in. They crave equality, but there is no equality, there is advantage for foids (laws, feminism, society culture, etc) and nothing for men. We are treated like trash.

And this is why i FUCKING HATE when they say they aren't privileged because they need to handle men "sexually harassing" them.

Disgusting hypocrite creatures know the easy mode so well. Just because they have a hole they think they rule the planet. GOD I HATE THIS WORLD

They can acuse you of rape WITHOUT PROOF and ur fucked.

They can hit you so you hit them back so she calld you a sexist abuser. And if you dont you're seem as weak, pussy, fag.

They can rape all they want and shit wont happen.

But hey, i thought genders were equal?
and this is why i feel angry towards women. why do they think people like us get angry toward women?

why do they think people like us get angry toward women?

It serioulisy fucking amazes me how retarded they need to be to think we are the bad guys for having this kind of opinion on women.

If you are abused your whole life by one thing, bullied your whole life by one thing, getting treated worse than a worm by one thing despite you dont deserve it and did nothing to deserve It, its quite really fucking hard not to hate.

I fucking hate how retarded feminists, women, normies are.

It serioulisy fucking amazes me how retarded they need to be to think we are the bad guys for having this kind of opinion on women.

If you are abused your whole life by one thing, bullied your whole life by one thing, getting treated worse than a worm by one thing despite you dont deserve it and did nothing to deserve It, its quite really fucking hard not to hate.

I fucking hate how retarded feminists, women, normies are.
exactly. and they just assume we're future ted bundys even though only 0.001% of us go ER

exactly. and they just assume we're future ted bundys even though only 0.001% of us go ER
They say we are bad people, but thy dont bat an eye when a foid falsely acuse a men of rape. It just shows how much of terrible persons with evil minds they are

They say we are bad people, but thy dont bat an eye when a foid falsely acuse a men of rape. It just shows how much of terrible persons with evil minds they are
Maybe this is why misogyny existed throughout history, to prevent women from ruining society.

Maybe this is why misogyny existed throughout history, to prevent women from ruining society.
Oh yes you didnt have cases of false acusations in the 1940s. They are evil creatures from the devil ready to fuck you uo. They cant love a man. They are uncapable of loving a man. They only love their children (aka chad's fuck trophy)

Oh yes you didnt have cases of false acusations in the 1940s. They are evil creatures from the devil ready to fuck you uo. They cant love a man. They are uncapable of loving a man. They only love their children (aka chad's fuck trophy)
they only love chads

they only love chads
Chads = human beings
Non chads = animals to take advantage of
Incels = worms, fidpodable, disgusting, plague, insects

This is their view

Chads = human beings
Non chads = animals to take advantage of
Incels = worms, fidpodable, disgusting, plague, insects

This is their view
if ted bundy's victims were men, he would never have been more hated than other serial killers. Comments sections in videos about Jeffrey Dahmer are not too hostile while Ted Bundy the comments section is more hostile.

Prepare to get jumped if you do that:

the only reason he lost that fight is because it was three men beating him instead of one. and all he did was push her. the beating he received was worse than what he did. beat up a small man and nobody bats an eye, but if you merely push a foid and everyone wants to murder you. he probably wasn't planning to beat her up too bad, just a mere push. bunch of white knights freaking out

if ted bundy's victims were men, he would never have been more hated than other serial killers. Comments sections in videos about Jeffrey Dahmer are not too hostile while Ted Bundy the comments section is more hostile.
Cruel truth. "Dont give a fuck if you kill men teehee, but how dare you hurt wahmen!"

Cruel truth. "Dont give a fuck if you kill men teehee, but how dare you hurt wahmen!"
i honestly wouldn't care if a man beat up a woman. i'd only go insane if he punched a little kid (by little kids i mean actual little kids like a 5 year old. i don't mean some teenager) or elder

i honestly wouldn't care if a man beat up a woman. i'd only go insane if he punched a little kid (by little kids i mean actual little kids like a 5 year old. i don't mean some teenager) or elder
Same

men who go insane over woman beaters are white knight faggots who just are simping
I agree. I would only go nuts to see a woman getting beaten up if shes either my mom, daughter or sister, or an elderly woman or little kid. The rest i just dont give s fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back