Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a foid hits you, what're you doing ?

rune-rebel-leddgikt.gif

Gutter stomping her.

Though I do wish I could beat the foid to death, unfortunately, I am currently in a STEM college because I need to get a good, well-paying job. Since women are basically babied in STEM (free scholarships, preferential treatment), I can't hit back without fear of expulsion. I will just have to try my best to deflect her attack.

Though I do wish I could beat the foid to death, unfortunately, I am currently in a STEM college because I need to get a good, well-paying job. Since women are basically babied in STEM (free scholarships, preferential treatment), I can't hit back without fear of expulsion. I will just have to try my best to deflect her attack.
What if there's no consequences ?

I will react accordingly :feelsokman:

Si il n y avait aucune conséquence, je déchire sa geule. Bref, je ferais de mon meilleur pour prendre mon temps.
Moi aussi, j'ferais la même chose. Mais putain, tu parles français ? t'es d'où ?

Last edited:
Mais putain, t'es français ?
Malheureusement, je dois nier. Certes, ma nationalité est québécoise en ajout d'être né et avoir vécu ma vie complètement au Québec. Cependant ,mon éthnie est celle d'un mélange turc et géorgien (50-50) .

Malheureusement, je dois nier. Certes, ma nationalité est québécoise en ajout d'être né et avoir vécu ma vie complètement au Québec. Cependant ,mon éthnie est celle d'un mélange turc et géorgien (50-50) .
ah, j'vois

I would spit on her - it’s the least violent but the most disgusting :feelshaha:

Like they say, hit back 10x harder (in videogame ofc)
Leo Santa Cruz Knockout GIF by Premier Boxing Champions

Me being in her presence will hurt her more than her punch could ever hurt me

Depends on the situation

Probably nothing since foids are so privelged if i knock her out ill be locked up fucking retard society

Probably nothing since foids are so privelged if i knock her out ill be locked up fucking retard society
The unfairness is real.

Walk away, because it's not worth dealing with the unfair bullshit standing up for myself.

I hit back every time, with a closed fist. And I love watching the white knights turn pale and piss themselves when they're expected to fight me for it. They know they're gonna lose.