Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If a foid doesn't brag about getting choked by you

If I did it white-knights would murder me.

Only possible if you're 7+.

larp thread, nerdnina03 born in fucking 2003. fucking 15 year old sjw fat landwhale larping being grownup and going home to a chad BF. all larp

Chad can get away with murder.

larp thread, nerdnina03 born in fucking 2003. fucking 15 year old sjw fat landwhale larping being grownup and going home to a chad BF. all larp
>he actually believes 15 year old kids don't go to concerts and have rough drunken sex
:bluepill:

>he actually believes 15 year old kids don't go to concerts and have rough drunken sex
:bluepill:
believing reddit is goodlooking normies or chadlites :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
go read the text again btw and see if u can find the larp if this is a 15 y old landwhale

believing reddit is goodlooking normies or chadlites :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
go read the text again btw and see if u can find the larp if this is a 15 y old landwhale
Most ledditors are soyboys and sjw fatties, I agree, but every site has the top 1-5% Chads/Stacies. Even this site.

Most ledditors are soyboys and sjw fatties, I agree, but every site has the top 1-5% Chads/Stacies. Even this site.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: if you believe this shit, even i with 0 experience could write better larp than this.
even sjws have sex, all of your posts are shit
then what are you waiting for you cuck? go and become a sjws and a cuck and get that landwhale pussy you volcel :soy::soy::soy:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: if you believe this shit, even i with 0 experience could write better larp than this.
You're coping hard.
>i-i-it's fake, it's all fake, kids aren't having sex, r-right? They're definitely not posting their experiences on the internet
:feels:

You're coping hard.
>i-i-it's fake, it's all fake, kids aren't having sex, r-right? They're definitely not posting their experiences on the internet
:feels:
bro it doesnt matter if she had sex or not, this story is bullshit and over exaggerated

bro it doesnt matter if she had sex or not, this story is bullshit and over exaggerated
You're coping. Cope is :bluepill:. Just accept it. 15 year old roasts are having rough sex as we speak while you're whiteknighting on the internet and defending them.

>tfw no gf who will forgive me for choking her

You're coping. Cope is :bluepill:. Just accept it. 15 year old roasts are having rough sex as we speak while you're whiteknighting on the internet and defending them.
then you can believe this shit if you want, 15 y old nerd landwhale larping as stacy going to concert with chad and chad gets too drunk and mad yet still capable of driving. drives to his home chokes 15 y old landwhale. landwhale gets upset takes her stuff and goes to her home. parents not even involved because this is larp as a grownup stacy when infact its a 15 y old landwhale.
i dont wanna discuss with u anymore if u still believe this

then you can believe this shit if you want, 15 y old nerd landwhale larping as stacy going to concert with chad and chad gets too drunk and mad yet still capable of driving. drives to his home chokes 15 y old landwhale. landwhale gets upset takes her stuff and goes to her home. parents not even involved because this is larp as a grownup stacy when infact its a 15 y old landwhale.
i dont wanna discuss with u anymore if u still believe this
You're overthinking it and coping. Millions of 15 years olds will have sex today. You sound like an underage soyboy.

>i-i-it's fake, it's all fake, kids aren't having sex, r-right?
> le ironic stuttering
Gesticulating soycuck

You're overthinking it and coping. Millions of 15 years olds will have sex today. You sound like an underage soyboy.
BRO ITS A FUCKING BAIT, they want people like us to believe this bullshit story and write on the comment. Yeh it was probably your fault or someshit of that line and then they take the screenshot and post on IT, "found the incel misogynist". remember reddit is full of landwhale sjws shits larping and just wanting to BAIT. you fucking aspie i thougt i did not need to explain this to you

> le ironic stuttering
View attachment 54971
>le soygif
99% of your posts are one or two word posts or just quotes with no reply. 13.5k useless one word posts JFL. If you're a whiteknight who believes 15 year olds don't have sex, then say it instead of being a bitch.
Yeh it was probably your fault or someshit of that line and then they take the screenshot and post on IT, "found the incel misogynist"
If you care about what those sjw fatties think you're a faggot cuck.
you fucking aspie i thougt i did not need to explain this to you
I am an aspie. You got a problem with that, normie?

Last edited:
If you care about what those sjw fatties think you're a faggot cuck.

I am an aspie. You got a problem with that, normie?
then go and feed them attention by writing shit they want you to write , you are worse than a reddit :soy::soy::soy:

then go and feed them attention by writing shit they want you to write , you are worse than a reddit :soy::soy::soy:
I'm feeding them attention? You're feeding them attention by acknowledging them. Are you actually retarded? I've never been to inceltears and I don't care what they do. I never think about them, but you seem to be obsessed with what they think.
Calling me a soyboy, you little redditfag whiteknight normie. Also stop typing like a normie underage. We have enough low effort shit tier posts here.

For anyone reading this and worrying about what faggot redditor normgroids think. NORMIES WILL NEVER HAVE A POSITIVE VIEW OF INCELS AKA SUB5 SUBHUMANS. No matter what you do, they'll hate you because as long as incels congregate anywhere on the internet regardless of our content, they'll hate us. You have to understand and accept this. You can appease them all you want, you're still filth in their eyes and in the eyes of every sex haver.

Last edited:
I'm feeding them attention? You're feeding them attention by acknowledging them. Are you actually retarded? I've never been to inceltears and I don't care what they do. I never think about them, but you seem to be obsessed with what they think.
Calling me a soyboy, you little redditfag whiteknight normie. Also stop typing like a normie underage. We have enough low effort shit tier posts here.

For anyone reading this and worrying about what faggot redditor normgroids think. NORMIES WILL NEVER HAVE A POSITIVE VIEW OF INCELS AKA SUB5 SUBHUMANS.
:soy::soy::soy::soy: bro dont forget to take ur medicines

:soy::soy::soy::soy: bro dont forget to take ur medicines
You're definitely a normgroid. Only normfilth attack men who have autism and use "le take your medicine" argument.

muh internet points, muh updoots.
I could give a shit about popularity on an anonymous site. You seem to care, though. 13.5k spammy posts in every thread on this site. You're pathetic. The only difference between reddit and this site for a redditor like you is obsessing over your post count instead of upboats.

Last edited:
You're definitely a normgroid. Only normfilth attack men who have autism and use "le take your medicine" argument.
theres no option but mocking if someone still believes in something imaginary like this obvious bullshit reddit post. if it were real i would have no problem with you

theres no option but mocking if someone still believes in something imaginary like this obvious bullshit reddit post. if it were real i would have no problem with you
But you don't know it's fake. You're just rationalizing and coping because you're a bluepilled underage. It sounds outrageous and I can't handle the blackpill so it has to be fake. That's not an argument for anything.
I'm telling you, 15 year olds are having rough drunken sex as we speak. At this point the validity of OP's post is not relevant anymore.

her boyfriend was a cuck for not strangling her to death

Mocking someone based on autism is normgroid behavior. You're a normie and you blocked me because you're an NT redditor who can't handle the blackpill.

Mocking someone based on autism is normgroid behavior. You're a normie and you blocked me because you're an NT redditor who can't handle the blackpill.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: talking about being rationalizing then jumping to conclusion i blocked you wtf hahahahahaha man theres no point anymore do whatever u want.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: talking about being rationalizing then jumping to conclusion i blocked you wtf hahahahahaha man theres no point anymore do whatever u want.
Ritalin"cel" blocked me, not you.
If you want to have an actual argument instead of spamming emotes and typing like a teenage girl then lets argue properly and stop shitting up this thread.
Do you accept that young teenagers are having rough sex?

I'm not a big rap fan but this speaks volumes

that's true. NPCNT behavior.

Do you accept that young teenagers are having rough sex?
BRO I SAID THIS REDDIT THREAD WAS LARP. Not that young teenagers are not having rough sex, you fucking changed the subject without even acknowledging what im writing. please take a good time and read all our messages and see what i said and did not say ok?

BRO I SAID THIS REDDIT THREAD WAS LARP. Not that young teenagers are not having rough sex, you fucking changed the subject without even acknowledging what im writing. please take a good time and read all our messages and see what i said and did not say ok?
Ok and I believe that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that OP's post is fake because you can't accept the fact that teens are having sex and posting about it on the internet. You have no actual proof that it's fake and I didn't ignore your argument because there is no argument. It's basically "it's fake because it sounds crazy." That's not an argument.
Why is it so impossible for you to believe that teens do this? You're the one jumping to conclusions here, not me.
I'm not a big rap fan but this speaks volumes

that's true. NPCNT behavior.

NT people aka normies despise autists and schizoids.

Ok and I believe that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that OP's post is fake because you can't accept the fact that teens are having sex and posting about it on the internet.
Why is it so impossible for you to believe that teens do this? You're the one jumping to conclusions here, not me.
bro now you jump to conclusions again stating what you think im thinking.
OFC teen stacies are fucking like rabbits drugged up on concerts. i said this reddit thread was a larp by a fucking landwhale. not that these things dont happen in reality. i never believe shit from reddit tho, only from IG, twitter or things where u can see the person and not someone typing anonymous shit like reddit who is full of sjw landwhale ugly shits

stating what you think im thinking.
Are you serious?
OFC teen stacies are fucking like rabbits drugged up on concerts
Then we're fine. You believe OP's post is fake, I don't. At least you're not a whiteknight and you accept that young teens have sex all the time. That's really all that matters to me.
I didn't investigate the reddit post because I don't use reddit, but I'm inclined to believe it because it's a fact that young teens have sex and post about it on the internet. It could be a LARP, but it's pointess LARP because it's not so unbelievable that young teens are having drunken sex.

I'd say it's 50-50 that it's LARP/real and I agree twitter and IG tends to be legit, but writing off reddit posts which is the most popular site on the internet is ridiculous to me.

Are you serious?

Then we're fine. You believe OP's post is fake, I don't. At least you're not a whiteknight and you accept that young teens have sex all the time. That's really all that matters to me.
I didn't investigate the reddit post because I don't use reddit, but I'm inclined to believe it because it's a fact that young teens have sex and post about it on the internet. It could be a LARP, but it's pointess LARP because it's not so unbelievable that young teens are having drunken sex.

I'd say it's 50-50 that it's LARP/real and I agree twitter and IG tends to be legit, but writing off reddit posts which is the most popular site on the internet is ridiculous to me.
then we are on agreement, just misunderstandings.
Also this reddit post is not about sex but of how a male treats a female by abusing, and those sjws over there on reddit get turned on by reading shit larp like this, feminists u know

Foids love gentle giants. Fake story or not. Doesnt matter.

need to find a gf that i can choke first.

Lol you literally can't do anything wrong if you're chad

You have no idea how early it begins. Landwhales teens are just the kind to get knocked up by abusive Chad. I've seen it before IRL.