Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a foid below your league says she loves you, would you accept her?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I wouldn’t because:

1. If a foid is even uglier than me than she just be extremely repulsive or barely looks human. I don’t think she’d turn me on in any sexual way.

2. All foids only want chads deep down, even the ugly ones. If a subhuman foid approaches me it’s just because she realizes that she’s not good enough for chad, and I’m just the one “attainable”. No matter how much she claims to “love” me, deep inside her heart she’d still wish she was a stacy having access to chad.

Last edited:
No I wouldn't

She would have to prove that she truly loves me and is loyal to me. And if she cheats I will beat her bloody for betraying me.

they have to be platinum minimum

I wouldn’t because:

1. If a foid is even uglier than me than she just be extremely repulsive or barely looks human. I don’t think she’d turn me on in any sexual way.

2. All foids only want chads deep down, even the ugly ones. If a subhuman foid approaches me it’s just because she realizes that she’s not good enough for chad, and I’m just the one “attainable”. No matter how much she claims to “love” me, deep inside her heart she’d still wish she was a stacy having access to chad.
Maybe probably no the foid should be lower than 4 or 5 that’s shit tier,I deserve at least 8/10 Stacy

Yes? If no you are such a fakecel it’s unimaginable

No. Even if I ascended and became a chad id tell a Stacy to fuck off ive transcended my sexual desires at this point

I wouldn’t because:

wouldn't unless she is rich $$$

I'd take my schizo meds

Beggars can't be choosers, this website is called Incel.is and not Volcel.is for a reason. :blackpill:

Volcel if you wouldn't

My looks match or slightly lower would be Becky-tier so yes.

just as long its not shitskin

I would probably accept as long as she's virgin and loyal to me. However, if she lies or cheats, y'all know she won't get to see the next day of her life:feelsLSD:

Never. White stacylite and above or NOTHING.
The amount of work for both will pretty much be similar but with exponentially more attraction on your part.

I would accept Her. Just as long as She's not an obese landwhale. I would love to ascend with an average looking Becky.