Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a female doesn't fuck you see isn't your friend

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Females can only appreciate people they feel sexually attracted to. For example, men listen to a band because they like the music while women listen to it because
they like the singer. Same goes for movies, novels and other stuff. If you are friends with a girl and you haven't tried sex with her at least once to see how it goes
that means you are subhuman trash to her.

She doesn't respect you or appreciate you as a human. She just wants your orbitting and attention. Having female friends is cucklordy. No friendship between a man
and a woman is real if it doesn't involve sex. She won't value you as a person if you are not sexually attractive to her. Only when she agrees to fuck you can you be
sure that she appreciates you.

There's a married GILF ex-colleague with a great ass that I have dinner with a few times a year since I left work. She mothers me and e-mails me now and again, but I wonder if she'd have fucked me had she not been religious, married with a kid older than me. kek

agree

they are evil machines

incelman said:
Females can only appreciate people they feel sexually attracted to. For example, men listen to a band because they like the music while women listen to it because
they like the singer. Same goes for movies, novels and other stuff. 

Holy shit I love this poster. I always see this irl every fucking time and when I tell people they tell me I am overreacting.

incelman said:
they like the singer. Same goes for movies, novels and other stuff. 
Post of the week tbh

BlackPill47 said:
There's a married GILF ex-colleague with a great ass that I have dinner with a few times a year since I left work. She mothers me and e-mails me now and again, but I wonder if she'd have fucked me had she not been religious, married with a kid older than me. kek

Religion is cope. No amount of jesus can restrain a wet pussy. She just doesn't like you as a person.

Zyros said:
Holy shit I love this poster. I always see this irl every fucking time and when I tell people they tell me I am overreacting.

Want an example? Marvel fanboys watched Thor for the plot and too nitpick on it's flaws. Women watched it for Chris Hemsworth. As a man, you are your sex appeal and your idiosyncracies all come after that.

VileGeneticTrash said:
Post of the week tbh

It's funny how we are sex obsessed incels yet the female brain is designed by default to associate literally ANYTHING with sex.

incelman said:
Religion is cope. No amount of jesus can restrain a wet pussy. She just doesn't like you as a person.

Want an example? Marvel fanboys watched Thor for the plot and too nitpick on it's flaws. Women watched it for Chris Hemsworth. As a man, you are your sex appeal and your idiosyncracies all come after that.

It's funny how we are sex obsessed incels yet the female brain is designed by default to associate literally ANYTHING with sex.

I have TONS of examples. Superhero movies, romantic ones, Every kind of music including the likes of even brutal death metal, all being liked because of male goodlooking performers.

Zyros said:
I have TONS of examples. Superhero movies, romantic ones, Every kind of music including the likes of even brutal death metal, all being liked because of male goodlooking performers.

They like things ONLY because other girls do. Women are a hivemind, jews have discovered this and have them under mind control.

Zyros said:

Exactly. Just lol at bluepillers saying crap like "women don't go to death metal concerts". They don't go to death metal concerts IF they don't like the musicians. It's not about the music but about who plays it. Opeth have many female fans because some members are good looking. Testament have little to no women in their shows because they are ugly. It's not that technical death metal is a "man only" genre. It's just that most bands who play it tend to consist of subhumans.

I thought exactly the same for a long time i mean if they would really see you as a friend they would give you sex. They always say sex is no big deal but that is just not true because if it was true they would give their male friends sex.

I agree with you that men and women can't be just friends. Most of the time, someone will catch feels and want to take it further.

every friendship I ever had with a girl in any degree of seriousness ended in unrequited infatuation

Zyzz said:
I thought exactly the same for a long time i mean if they would really see you as a friend they would give you sex. They always say sex is no big deal but that is just not true.

It's because women ONLY appreicate thoese who are attractive to them. Why hang out with someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about you and just keeps you as a jester?

wincel said:
I agree with you that men and women can't be just friends. Most of the time, someone will catch feels and want to take it further.

every friendship I ever had with a girl in any degree of seriousness ended in unrequited infatuation

Been there. Last year I used to hang out with a female and even though she mocked me and shamed me I would have liked to fuck her.

incelman said:
they like the singer. Same goes for movies, novels and other stuff. If you are friends with a girl and you haven't tried sex with her at least once to see how it goes
that means you are subhuman trash to her.

She doesn't respect you or appreciate you as a human. She just wants your orbitting and attention. Having female friends is cucklordy. No friendship between a man
and a woman is real if it doesn't involve sex. She won't value you as a person if you are not sexually attractive to her. Only when she agrees to fuck you can you be
sure that she appreciates you.

i've see it with my own eyes watching a femoid that i was orbiting interact with her howntown "friends" and then interacting with her fuck-buddies while on vacation back in her home town..the differecne was slight on the outside but couldnt be further apart in reality.

"friends" did things for her and bought her stuff including Victoria secret.  fuckbudies SHE DID THINGS FOR THEM...and im 100% sure she fucked one of them in the VS lingerie that her orbiter friend bought her..ultimate cuckold!

I had to leave a few days early from what i saw and vowed NEVER EVER to orbit again..

Incel801 said:
i've see it with my own eyes watching a femoid that i was orbiting interact with her howntown "friends" and then interacting with her fuck-buddies while on vacation back in her home town..the differecne was slight on the outside but couldnt be further apart in reality.

"friends" did things for her and bought her stuff including Victoria secret.  fuckbudies SHE DID THINGS FOR THEM...and im 100% sure she fucked one of them in the VS lingerie that her orbiter friend bought her..ultimate cuckold!

I had to leave a few days early from what i saw and vowed NEVER EVER to orbit again..

Yes, I have seen it with my own eyes as well. Man-female friendships IS NOT an actual friendships if there isn't sexual attraction. Women keep unattractive men as a JOKE not as friends.

nausea said:
jfl at orbiting FHOs

It's emasculating unless if course you are ridicoulously insensnitive

i felt awful after that trip but it was so very educational. i learned more in that weekend about the truth of women's filthy behavior than all the previous years of my life.

You cannot be friends with degenerate creatures such as femoids in the first place.

universallyabhorred said:
You cannot be friends with degenerate creatures such as femoids in the first place.

You should not be friends with people who have it better than you

BlackPill47 said:

They don't care about marrige, children, religion, younameit.
If she doesn't want to fuck you on the first "date" you're nothing more then a backup in case her hunt for prime Chad goes wrong.
Sometimes not even that and you end up as a provider that only gives and never wants something back.

universallyabhorred said:

Yeah your right and i am pretty sure those beasts dont even understand what real friendship is i mean if they want even fuck their so called "friends" they obviously don't give a fuck about them.

RecessedMaxilla said:
What if she's a JB and doesn't have an empty house to fuck?(I'm a neetcel can't go to hotel. She also doesn't have time her mom keeps up with almost everything she does)(I'm not taking her to the shithole I live in lmao) She likes to make out and let's me finger her/play with her tits/bite them/ tbh. We go to the park everyweek. Might just end up fucking her in some bushes tbh tbh ngl 

She has no idea how things work and is shy asf. But she's so horny. Holy fuck. The way she moans when I play with her clit tbh tbh. My pinky had trouble going inside her. Holy fuck @ how tight she would feel around my dick.

She's also a 6/10 Puerto Rican. She thinks we're in love lmaooooooo. But ngl It's nice to have someone who gives you constant validation and affection. It's cute the way she holds my hand when were  together. Like I'm going to just suddenly leave her lol. Also there's  the way she's mean mugging any girl in a 15ft radius and doesn't let go of my hand and pulls me closer. And no I'm not being delusional. I've noticed this only when we approach an area with other JBs or like malls etc.

:cage: tbh

GTFO