Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If a doctor has classified you as having a paranoid schizo disorder it’s over for you

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
It’s over my schizocels. You cannot fight your own genetics and subconscious true self. You were molded between ages 0-6 to be a bizarre weirdo deep inside and it sticks with you for life in your deep subconscious. Therefore - when IT says “just be yourself bro” it is the worst advice you could give to any paranoid cluster A individuals.

Our “true self” is manifested in odd behavior and strange beliefs and thoughts. I have been my “true self” when I was a kid in elementary school and I ended up a friendless loser feral child. This turns into extreme introversion and paranoia later in life which has effects on daily petty social interactions with others. If you are not able to kiss ass enough at work or talk about how many friends you got etc - you WILL be ostracized. This is double truth if you are an ethnic.

Your entire life will consist of putting on a mask to please normies in society. It will be constant effort to avoid your true self and will be incredibly draining until you reach a breaking point, either due to work stress, being bullied, or all of it combined and decide to LDAR at your parents house or on the streets.

Schizo paranoid cluster A-cels are invalidated by society at their very core of being and women will NEVER find you attractive or love you (unless they’re a disgusting land whale).

P.S. Medication does not work at all and makes you fat.

Im sorry man, i cant imagine how is like being dependent on drugs that dont even work properly. I have my fair share of mental illnesses and id rather not get diagnosed.

Just be yourself is the biggest bullshit, normies read the social cues and adjust their behavior to what is socially acceptable, thats why they all act like clones, they want to fit in. There are even studies that say people change their persona based on to who they are talking to currently.

Im sorry man, i cant imagine how is like being dependent on drugs that dont even work properly. I have my fair share of mental illnesses and id rather not get diagnosed.

Just be yourself is the biggest bullshit, normies read the social cues and adjust their behavior to what is socially acceptable, thats why they all act like clones, they want to fit in. There are even studies that say people change their persona based on to who they are talking to currently.

It is hell on earth being a mental cel and yes it is real. Normies like to verify if you are someone they can associate with by proving with questions about who your friends are or what your experiences are.

If you have LDAR or anything strange for too long it will create a massive hole where you should have been living life and then no one will like you later

Ya IT is full of pink haired feminist dipshits who praise sex workers and are simple minded retards. They can’t even fathom the problems some of us have

mental illness is culturally defined. if you accept their definition of mental illness its over. your entire existence becomes conforming to the system

if you accept their definition of mental illness its over. mental illness is culturally defined

Partially true but the classification means you are even partially exhibiting those traits which is a sexual death sentence. Even just a hint of those traits are a death sentence

When shit eating monkeys (NTs, normies, etc) see a human, they will gang up with the other monkeys to try to make the human feel bad in order to feel good about themselves. Because the other monkeys are all a copy of each other and the human is unique

When shit eating monkeys (NTs, normies, etc) see a human, they will gang up with the other monkeys to try to make the human feel bad in order to feel good about themselves. Because the other monkeys are all a copy of each other and the human is unique

Well said.

I know a female foid who has paranoid schizo she's had her fair share of dicks

mental illness is culturally defined. if you accept their definition of mental illness its over. your entire existence becomes conforming to the system

It’s over my schizocels. You cannot fight your own genetics and subconscious true self. You were molded between ages 0-6 to be a bizarre weirdo deep inside and it sticks with you for life in your deep subconscious. Therefore - when IT says “just be yourself bro” it is the worst advice you could give to any paranoid cluster A individuals.

Our “true self” is manifested in odd behavior and strange beliefs and thoughts. I have been my “true self” when I was a kid in elementary school and I ended up a friendless loser feral child. This turns into extreme introversion and paranoia later in life which has effects on daily petty social interactions with others. If you are not able to kiss ass enough at work or talk about how many friends you got etc - you WILL be ostracized. This is double truth if you are an ethnic.

Your entire life will consist of putting on a mask to please normies in society. It will be constant effort to avoid your true self and will be incredibly draining until you reach a breaking point, either due to work stress, being bullied, or all of it combined and decide to LDAR at your parents house or on the streets.

Schizo paranoid cluster A-cels are invalidated by society at their very core of being and women will NEVER find you attractive or love you (unless they’re a disgusting land whale).

P.S. Medication does not work at all and makes you fat.
I completely see myself in this as it is my case, and even here there has been a recent surge that I can actually see of people just denying mental issues and I completely agree with @bigantennaemay1 about after thoroughly reading through his thread.

Last edited:
I completely see myself in this as it is my case, and even here there has been a recent surge that I can actually of people just denying mental issues and I completely agree with @bigantennaemay1 about after thoroughly reading through his thread.
Which thread :feelzez:

I completely see myself in this as it is my case, and even here there has been a recent surge that I can actually see of people just denying mental issues and I completely agree with @bigantennaemay1 about after thoroughly reading through his thread.
:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back