Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a demon came to you and gave you this proposal, would you accept?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Basically, you won't become gigachad, meaning you will still be ugly, but you'll have all his powers, supernaturally, throughout your lifetime. Foids will simply feel extremely attracted to you to the point they themselves won't understand why.

The price, of course, is your soul. Would you break breads with the demon and accept his offer?

Nope, eternity of burning isn't worth anything

No lol.

A soul is eternal while life is miniscule in the grand scheme of things, assuming one does exist. Also, i have no reason to trust a demon who doesn't have my best interest.

Also, if demons exist, that would mean an opposite would exist (god, angels etc.) meaning that i would ruin my chances of a good afterlife.

20200221 110506

If I get his powers I will just kill him and become the new demon king than rap battle all the woman :feelsdevil:

1 nanosecond of life as giga chad> eternity in hell.:blackpill:
Image] It is better to live for one day as a lion than for 1000 years as a  sheep.: GetMotivated

Would you break breads with the demon and accept his offer?
Yeah,because the joke would be on him since there's no such thing as soul.
Humans are nothing more than smarter monkeys,when you die,it's over,you don't go to no heaven or hell.

I'd prefer to become a famous singer. women would come naturally.

My soul is too pure to even entertain such a nefarious bargain

Attractiveness is something that goes beyond hooking up with women (you get positive feedback for life, better jobs, and more frequent peer approval and bonding), so no. I would only accept if I actually became the gigachad.

I don't care about the soul thing, it's not like I have one at the moment, I'm not in hell but I already live tortured
Being born a subhuman these days is basically a sentence to live hell on earth in every regard

Last edited:
Basically, you won't become gigachad, meaning you will still be ugly, but you'll have all his powers, supernaturally, throughout your lifetime. Foids will simply feel extremely attracted to you to the point they themselves won't understand why.

The price, of course, is your soul. Would you break breads with the demon and accept his offer?
Yes I guess

I don't believe in god.
But yeah, ofc, I would.

This is just wishful thinking. Even satan doesn't want dead, ambitionless, eviscerated souls.

This is just wishful thinking. Even satan doesn't want dead, ambitionless, eviscerated souls.
My pure sinless soul is worth a fortune to the devil. God's gotta really up his game here

What does that even mean?
once you die, he will own you. You won't be able to go to heaven.

I don't believe in god.
But yeah, ofc, I would.
me neither but let us entertain ourselves with the thought of it

Attractiveness is something that goes beyond hooking up with women (you get positive feedback for life, better jobs, and more frequent peer approval and bonding), so no. I would only accept if I actually became the gigachad.

I don't care about the soul thing, it's not like I have one at the moment, I'm not in hell but I already live tortured
Being born a subhuman these days is basically a sentence to live hell on earth in every regard

You could use women's looks in your favor. Foids will do anything to please you.

No
. This life is a test to keep your soul.

once you die, he will own you. You won't be able to go to heaven.

me neither but let us entertain ourselves with the thought of it

You could use women's looks in your favor. Foids will do anything to please you.
Well the devil has to come up with better deals then. Pussy is really not worth eternity in hell.

Taking any kind of Faustian bargain is dumb. It presupposes many things, and if you were to take those things as givens, then any deal you take would be a losing play in the long run.

No lol.

A soul is eternal while life is miniscule in the grand scheme of things, assuming one does exist. Also, i have no reason to trust a demon who doesn't have my best interest.

Also, if demons exist, that would mean an opposite would exist (god, angels etc.) meaning that i would ruin my chances of a good afterlife.

View attachment 509742
tbh