Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a chad becomes incel would you guys accept him?

K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★★
Curious. Lets say some dude has fucked like 100 girls but gets into a fire accident and looks like a freak, would he still be an incel?

I think he qualifies as an incel, but he probably wont be accepted by me personally. I would feel sorry for him though.

edit* hypothetical guy in question is 23

Last edited:
How the fuck can a slayer suddenly become incel?

Dry spell is not the same as an incel.

How the fuck can a slayer suddenly become incel?

fe3b5e33c539c9719c269235e304e5b9.jpg

KH-COMPOSITE-BURN-VICTIM.jpg

No because you know he'd still have that chad mentality deep down and want to hurt us somehow.

Some people say is worse to have and lose than never have. But idk, I would feel sorry for him; seeing how people and foids start treating you like shit after being treated like a demigod, is a hard way to swallow the blackpill nothenless

No because you know he'd still have that chad mentality deep down and want to hurt us somehow.
He would probably humble brag about his sexual conquers and he now has nothing in his vents, lmao

He would probably humble brag about his sexual conquers and he now has nothing in his vents, lmao
Yes he would be shit. But we're all shit too so maybe he'd fit right in.

No. He's probably been socializing and fucking foids in and out through the most important part of life as a teenager. I will never get what he's got. I'm undercooked as a man and he is a full grown man.

No. He's probably been socializing and fucking foids in and out through the most important part of life as a teenager. I will never get what he's got. I'm undercooked as a man and he is a full grown man.

what if hes only like 23?

He got the most important years of his life. I would trade places with him in a heartbeat

no he’s a fakecel
Isnt the definition of incel someone who cant get laid due to current circumstances, not someone who has had sex before? Correct me if Im wrong
He got the most important years of his life. I would trade places with him in a heartbeat

Not even remotely worth it. Thats cuck levels.

Probably. If i don't get to meet him i would kind of enjoy knowing he's going through that.

Isnt the definition of incel someone who cant get laid due to current circumstances, not someone who has had sex before? Correct me if Im wrong
The second one, incel=involuntary celibacy

what if hes only like 23? Also isnt the definition of incel someone who cant get laid, not someone who has had sex before? Correct me if Im wrong
He's probably got laid at 14-15 with a 13-14 yo girl. Even 20ish girls would be eager to fuck him out of curiosity, which he surely invited them to do. It's fucking 7-8 years of all kinds of sex and female affection one can imagine. No way I could truly accept him as an equal.

Last edited:
Yeah but you can voluntarily be celibate after already having sex, so the opposite works too right?
Yes, catholic priest have to do a celibacy vote; and (I think) you can become priest even after having sex.

No. I can only relate to fellow truecels who have gone their entire lives without experiencing anything but rejection and loneliness.

Curious. Lets say some dude has fucked like 100 girls but gets into a fire accident and looks like a freak, would he still be an incel?

I think he qualifies as an incel, but he probably wont be accepted by me personally. I would feel sorry for him though.

edit* guy in question is 23

No because his genes havent been altered.

He's probably got laid at 14-15 with a 13-14 yo girl. Even 20ish girls would be eager to fuck him out of curiosity, which he surely invited them to do. It's fucking 7-8 years of all kinds of sex and female affection one can imagine. No way I could truly accept him as an equal.

fair enough

Surgerymaxcels on suicide watch

If you take the son of 2 models, underfeed him during his childhood and teen years, making him short and ugly he would be an incel despite having toptier genes.

No. I can only relate to fellow truecels who have gone their entire lives without experiencing anything but rejection and loneliness.

thats the part im conflicted with. But its also nice hearing from someone who had it all and is now experiencing what Im experiencing.

Nope he experienced teen love so fuck him idc

Nope he experienced teen love so fuck him idc

I never understood the obsession with teen love tbh. Id take anything right about now. Id still feel as good as I would have as a teen.

The mental scars will still be there I guess.

If you take the son of 2 models, underfeed him during his childhood and teen years, making him short and ugly he would be an incel despite having toptier genes.

No, that would in fact alter his genes.

Genes can in fact be slightly influenced by outside factors, especially prior to puberty

Genes can in fact be slightly influenced by outside factors, especially prior to puberty
Interesting, I though epigenetics only affected the development and function of the genes, not the genes themselves.

Dry spell is not the same as an incel.
Exactly, he knew love, affection, and attention from women before, and he fucked them too, no incel to me. He will never understand and live the reality and pain of a truecel lifetime of loneliness, rejection, and disgust looks we deal with 24/7 ever. Maybe he will come close the moment he put the noose around his neck.

Sure I would accept him. He would be blackpilled, and might even provide valuable information on his experience before and after.

no tbh let post wall chads stay the fuck out of here

maybe if he gets such a disease that absolutely ruins his all physique not just face. Also ruins all face structure. Then yes we can consider him.

edit* hypothetical guy in question is 23
No I wouldn't

Cant relate to such a person

Idk it’s possible

He would become a normie.
17623460 0 image a 7 15665866236491

Before the accident he was a chad. Can't call him an incel after the accident.
He's got a lot of fucking and even got a child. How can a chad become an incel exactly? Chad would've fucked since the earliest as 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade.
The only way a chad can truly turn into an incel is if he gets disfigured at a young age and didn't get any fucking.
That probability is very low.

No, dry spells don't count.

Isn't that bullshit? You would alter gene expression not the genes themselves. Genes can be altered by radiation for example but not by eating less (well I am a retardcel but if you a have a refence I would gladly look at it).

FUCK NO. He can rot in HELL

No. He probably bullied a whole bunch of incels and ruined chances for them by increasing women’s expectations. He becomes one of us then expects to be accepted? Fuck him, maybe he should just shower or get a better personality, right?

No, only birthed and puberty-made truecels are my equals. Fuck everybody else.

He'd be annoying as fuck