Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idubbz supported his whore GFs onlyfans, but look what she has done

Imagine giving this dumb prostitute a platform hahaha I hate cumskins

if you get a gf and she isnt submissive to you then that's a solid indicator you are going to get cucked in the near future.

With chad, girls act like children, they are compliant and submissive and will do anything chad asks. They would never dare start an onlyfans account let alone even bring up the idea of it.

Last edited:
she needs an honor killing (in minecraft bedrock edition)

He paid for her boobjob? Fake tits are disgusting

And why is she shitting on coomers? Black nebula IQ. That's her entire income.

Last edited:
The concept of "girlfriend" doesn't mean shit IMHO.

What a fucking retard LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOxzgI2-_fI

lol she is not even supporting him. its over for this cuck

Dont know who the dude is but he just looks like a soy latte drinking cuck.
if you get a gf and she isnt submissive to you then that's a solid indicator you are going to get cucked in the near future.

With chad, girls act like children, they are compliant and submissive and will do anything chad asks. They would never dare start an onlyfans account let alone even bring up the idea of it.
brootal

When will they learn already, foids have allegiance to no one other than themselves. It's their fucking nature, to stab you in the back.

Tldw? Not watching this soy cuck and giving him ad dollars

Tldw? Not watching this soy cuck and giving him ad dollars
guy pays for girlfriends boobjob so she can have a successful onlyfans carrer only for her to completely shit on him on (((social media)))

Submissive Chunni virgin wife or CUCK

she's a plastic ugly muslim whore and the only reason her onlyfans makes money is cuz she's idubbz gf

Was I ever supposed to care about idubbz? A very unfunny normie?
He's getting what he deserves.

He had options but he said he'd never find another like her........... how could he think that she was a generic and literal whore, and he was e-celeb famemaxxed.
I am 100% convinced he was a khhv prior so he fell hard for the first roast that breathed his way. Tale as old as time.

He paid for her boobjob? Fake tits are disgusting

Yet they'll still come & coom.
Dude is a cuck, he's hanging on to her for dear life & bitches hate that.

all women are prostitutes
cuck generation

Well, you can cry all you want, but freedom of speech doesn't apply to private businesses. Maybe people should rethink the infrastructure of the internet and support the implementation of democratic platforms or at least open standards (think e-mail) so you have actually the ability to chose the network software provider without natural monopolies making this impossible. Where is here a false equivalency?

The problem is once you comment on a commercial platform you actually become part of the product an brand experience. So no wonder people censor you. Maybe the state should force these companies to publish your opinion? But this itself would interfere with free speech of the company.
:ping:

ESxv41dXgAEm-ke.jpg
Umm gross??

all women are prostitutes
cuck generation

Last edited:
What kind of a world are we living where Idubbbz is a literal cuck and Simp and Leafy is the banished prince of basedness?

This is what cucks gets for simping. He deserved it. And fuck that whore.

ESxv41dXgAEm-ke.jpg
Umm gross??
This is what being a multi-millionaire youtuber with average nerdy looks can get you.
An ugly 3/10 whore with bolted on tits and zero loyalty to you.
Over before it began.

This is what being a multi-millionaire youtuber with average nerdy looks can get you.
An ugly 3/10 whore with bolted on tits and zero loyalty to you.
Over before it began.
Harsh rating id give her a 4/10

Sub4 is disabled/ landwhale status

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOxzgI2-_fI

lol she is not even supporting him. its over for this cuck

The part about not working a real job was cringe as fuc
Well, you can cry all you want, but freedom of speech doesn't apply to private businesses. Maybe people should rethink the infrastructure of the internet and support the implementation of democratic platforms or at least open standards (think e-mail) so you have actually the ability to chose the network software provider without natural monopolies making this impossible. Where is here a false equivalency?

The problem is once you comment on a commercial platform you actually become part of the product an brand experience. So no wonder people censor you. Maybe the state should force these companies to publish your opinion? But this itself would interfere with free speech of the company.
:ping:
section 230 is an outdated piece of legislation. Social media companies should be held liable for whats on their platform if they choose to censor discussion based on their own biases

For me, she used coomers in "freedom of speech coomers" more as an insult, not meant real coomers.
Edit: Hmm, ok right, still a bit contradictory.

Last edited:
Lol, what a whore defending a YouTube over her simpedmaxx boyfriend. Imagine being with someone who puts their retarded neoliberal ideology first. Also, she will cheat on him physically too.

What a senile fag.

Makes sense. I'd liek to think the pussy wouldn't cloud my judgement if a roastie came onto me, but I've not been in that situation to say for certain how I'd act.
Probably would tbh but I pray not