Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Idubbbz gets a soytendo switch

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
664DA5AD 827B 4861 8F12 D611FE6D731A

:feelskek: next theyll be in a open relationship

Literally who

do people still play PSP?

Do you know his gf has an only fans account?

Good for him. He should play YS VIII.

this faggot missed his chance at making it big on youtube .
Why did he stop posting videos ?
how can someone be this stupid ?
he had such a great opportunity back then with his content cop videos .
They used to trend all over the world .

I like soytendos but I hate how every soy redditor has one

What even happened to this guy.

What a cucked faggot
It’s not really cucked though. Chad sells his “gf” out so soys can masturbate to her and he gets all the profit and he is the one fucking her. Skimps just sit there mouth wide open holding empty wallets. Can be cucked if she is prostituting herself though.

It’s not really cucked though. Chad sells his “gf” out so soys can masturbate to her and he gets all the profit and he is the one fucking her. Skimps just sit there mouth wide open holding empty wallets. Can be cucked if she is prostituting herself though.
Dating a whore is cucked. Shes selling her body. Idubbz is dating a girl who pleases other men sexually (even if they are paying for it). You have to be a cuck to let your girlfriend do that shit.

"Whats your girlfriend do?"
Idubbz- "yea she sells her nudes to random guys online so they can jack off to her. I got a lot of respect for my queen"

Still pretty cucked. Would you not consider selling nudes of your girlfriend cucked

Imagine going out on the street and offering her nudes to passerby for money

Dating a whore is cucked. Shes selling her body. Idubbz is dating a girl who pleases other men sexually (even if they are paying for it).
Still pretty cucked. Would you not consider selling nudes of your girlfriend cucked

Eh not really the same, she has no contact with actual men. The way I can describe it is some men have really nice cars that they like to show off. If you are showing a really expensive car off that you know that skinny lip wristed fag can never afford, you are mogging the guy. It’s like dangling a steak infront of a starving man while you eat the steak. It’s how instawhores make money for their chad bf. it’s always a chad behind the scenes. Pimp&Hoe

Eh not really the same, she has no contact with actual men. The way I can describe it is some men have really nice cars that they like to show off. If you are showing a really expensive car off that you know that skinny lip wristed fag can never afford, you are mogging the guy. It’s like dangling a steak infront of a starving man while you eat the steak. It’s how instawhores make money for their chad bf. it’s always a chad behind the scenes. Pimp&Hoe
If you sell your body you are the definition of whore. I have no respect for a whore and if you date a whore you are a cuck. A cuck because you stooped that low to date a woman with such whorish behaviours

If you sell your body you are the definition of whore. I have no respect for a whore and if you date a whore you are a cuck. A cuck because you stooped that low to date a woman with such whorish behaviours
That is because you are taking personal, you are thinking about the girl like it’s your high school sweet heart. Of course I would be upset if I was dating that person. For pimps, and chads, a hoe is a hoe just bringing money in. Just a hole to pass the time.

If you listen to rap, it has a lot of that. Never emotional with a woman just a hole.

Last edited:
That is because you are taking personal, you are thinking about the girl like it’s your high school sweet heart. Of course I would be upset if I was dating that person. For pimps, and chads, a hoe is a hoe just bringing money in.
Oh yeah if it was a relationship i didnt really take seriously and had little feelings towards the girl then her selling nudes would be good cause easy money.
But my ideal relationship with the right girl would have to be a girl who doesnt do this.
Doesnt matter anyway cause ill never have a relationship with any type of girl but i like to imagine

Lemme guess, she has a bull?

AF/BB

He's girls' boyfriend gave it to him

idubbz is no Chad and is definitely not pimping her. Though she's not fucking other men(yet) so it's not as cucked.

It was a gift from his wife's boyfriend

Dude will get cucked eventually

dubs descent into cuckoldry tbh

It’s a new model at least, they can play Animal Crossing without their island going corrupt

I don't know those people