Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idk who's more retarded, Cuckservatives or Libtards

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
JFL, not sure how many know, but cuckservatives are donating their shekels to a Gofundme page for building the border wall between USA and Mexico. Trump used this do draw out rednecks to vote for him and it worked. He has no idea how he's gonna fund it still, so these taxpaying cucks are giving their money up to build this wall, which isn't meant to keep people out, but keep them in TBH. Fucking idiots.

Horseshoe theory my friend

Liberals are mentally impaired. They are on another level of retardation.

Conservatives can also be idiots tbh but it’s like comparing a slightly autistic person to someone with down syndrome.

Reminder that funds for the wall are absolutely not an issue.
All the US gov has to do to is call the kikes at the fed and tell them to print some more money out of nothing to fund the wall.
Or even easier: slash the extremely overblown US military budget a little.

Reminder that funds for the wall are absolutely not an issue.
All the US gov has to do to is call the kikes at the fed and tell them to print some more money out of nothing to fund the wall.
Or even easier: slash the extremely overblown US military budget a little.

99% of people who "participate" in politics are fucking retarded motherfuckers who deserve to be shot

in the head

Both controlled by (((them)))

Politics is BS. Take away women's "rights" to vote and we might have something semi-functional.

> horseshoe theory
Wojak soy cuck

Conservatives by far, but liberals are far more annoying with their retardation.

If I have to support its cuckservativrs

All politics are bullshit, but at least the right wingers support freedom of speech. (or at least more than “liberals”)

I think the vast majority of people are stupid, so I support democracy but only for tax net positive citizens. If you are on welfare or a foid, you don’t get to vote until you start paying into the system more than you take.

That way only productive people get to decide how their money is spent and politicians don’t have to cater to dumbfuck kneegrows and single Mother Stacie’s. Most people act like greedy kikes and keep voting for politicians for the gibs. Boomers squandered any wealth America ever had, so it’s too fucking late to reform now.

Natsoc nigga til I die

They're both retards tbh

They're both retards tbh

For realz. Both sides worship the bane of civilization known as single moms.

3 DIGIT POSTCOUNT!11!1 I'M FUCKING SLAYIN IT FRENS