Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting idk what to do anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
everyday gets worse for me its like i am in a state of knowing the truth of the world and there is no hope for me whatsoever ik i am 17 but i knew the truth of women and people in general if you are ugly they reject u in a very bad way this is what i experienced in this fucked up world. like i hate when someone says cope what does that bring more suffering and roping for me is impossible because firstly i am a muslim which is not allowed and can lead u to go hell if u do it and the second is i am a pussy to rope. so is there any advice someone can tell me because i am so tired of this trash ass world.

wait until you have to deal with real problems like finding a job, doing taxes or paying rent :feelskek:

wait until you have to deal with real problems like finding a job, doing taxes or paying rent :feelskek:
yeah i dont live in the usa plus maybe i cant have a job due to my low grades who knows. but maybe i get a job lol. and whats the pointof troll emoji

u see what i am taIking about the troll problem trollcell
alr trollcell i didnt even go to college yet so quit judging me and i dont live in the usa so i cant work till i finish college
Can a 17 year old work in UAE?

Children below the age of 15 are prohibited from being employed in the UAE. Those between the ages of 15 and 18 years are allowed to work subject to several conditions regarding their working hours and conditions and after getting temporary juveniles' work permits. Employees who are above 18 are eligible for a work visa in Dubai. The UAE's Labour Law does not allow anyone below the age of 15 to work in the emirate.

Last edited:
u see what i am taIking about the troll problem trollcell

alr trollcell i didnt even go to college yet so quit judging me and i dont live in the usa so i cant work till i finish college
Can a 17 year old work in UAE?

Children below the age of 15 are prohibited from being employed in the UAE. Those between the ages of 15 and 18 years are allowed to work subject to several conditions regarding their working hours and conditions and after getting temporary juveniles' work permits. Employees who are above 18 are eligible for a work visa in Dubai. The UAE's Labour Law does not allow anyone below the age of 15 to work in the emirate.
Don't they have neetbux where you live?

everyday gets worse for me its like i am in a state of knowing the truth of the world and there is no hope for me whatsoever ik i am 17 but i knew the truth of women and people in general
:feelshaha:
good-goodfellas.gif

Is rejection from women the main thing making you miserable?

Last edited: