Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idk what is the point of humanity anymore

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★
Everything is trash because everyone is retarded

Normiefags are a disease and autism is the cure.

We're species of bipedal Apes that became way too smart for our own good and now that we exist we created this rather pointless system for ourselves we had a very complex history on how we came to the system all I know is I'm working at a low IQ wage slave job and I live in a pod and I own practically nothing but my clothes a bed a phone and a computer I don't see anything good in my Horizon I don't think I have a future at all yet I don't protest too badly against this because at least I'm not starving at least I can get some access to Medical Care or help but in all reality it gets so meaningless after a while I tried to cope as much as I can within reason I listen to my podcasts, I'll listen to an audiobook, I'll listen to music or watch something or even stream, all go to a gym, I'll take a walk out in nature, I'll eat junk food and laugh at something stupid on YouTube but at the end of it all I don't see any point into this existence other than I'm an ape that was denied an access to mate and find love and prosperity and a purpose with myself. I just gave up after a while which is why I chose the low IQ job. I don't care anymore, I don't think I was meant to exist. I'm just a excess male, born into a reality I didn't consent to be born in.

Last edited:
everyone is retarded
IMG 4627
IMG 4682

People are also extremely lazy watching soaps all day.

i feel the same way