Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idiot waits 4 hours in line at a Disney ride only for the ride to break once he got to the front

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
In a recent post on Reddit, Basuit commented on the Walt Disney World subreddit page to share their experience, or lack thereof, with Rise of the Resistance. It seems this Disney Guest waited in the Batuu standby queue for 4 hours, only to have the ride break once they got to the front

They deleted their post on reddit

"Wanted to share our very very disappointing experience with Rise of resistance on 12/23. Started line around 3pm onward and it took almost 200 mins to reach final stage. Right before sitting in to the riders we have been told attraction is temporarily unavailable due to some technical issue and we we’re given ILL pass to come back when attraction becomes available.
Not sure if anyone experienced this before but for us it was very painful experience to stand in the line for such a long time and finally they simply said attraction is not available. I felt they could have handled situation in much better way.
As it was almost 7.30 pm and also, due to our other planned activities outside of park we had to call it a day. Not sure if they were able to resolve the issue during last hour, anyone was able to go?

I remember the days when Disney used physical fast passes and you could complain about the bus at the resort taking too long to arrive, lie about ur party size and ride expedition Everest 5 times in a row sans wait. I read they now have an Uber esque genie app that will allow u to buy fast passes for specific high demand rides and it fluctuates based on real time demand.

Inb4 rocking roller coaster is expericing a “surge”, plz pay 40 usd or wait 3.5 hours in the sun.

I bet you he is a soy

I remember the days when Disney used physical fast passes and you could complain about the bus at the resort taking too long to arrive, lie about ur party size and ride expedition Everest 5 times in a row sans wait. I read they now have an Uber esque genie app that will allow u to buy fast passes for specific high demand rides and it fluctuates based on real time demand.

Inb4 rocking roller coaster is expericing a “surge”, plz pay 40 usd or wait 3.5 hours in the sun.
I had a friend say he had anxiety and it helped our party get fast passed. We felt bad because there were disabled ppl on those lines, so we never did it again

Yeah, sounds like a typical soy-guzzling reddit retard.

The only place I like it epcot, just drinking and eating. But the avatar ride at the animal kingdom was good